• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Get your vmf t-shirt now

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
VMF T-shirts/patches/stickers/ Vmax logo caps

:welcome_sign:Shirts & Caps made here--->http://www.impactd.com/
Gildan Quality Cotton VMF T-shirts (Black or White S/M/L/XL/XXL) $20.00 each + $4.00 shipping to USA addresses.
VMF patches are $8.00 each/ Free shipping to USA
Embroidered caps are made to order in any color/ 100% cotton/ gen1 or gen2 logo's/ Velcro or Buckle Strap $30.00Bucks/ Cap orders take one week/ Free shipping to USA/ Stickers are $5.00 for 6/ Will stick to any hard surface/ Free shipping to USA

List your items & send payment for total purchase to PayPal/ [email protected]. Include your address! "I will ship your order right out"
My thanks to Buster Hymen for allowing me to bring these items to the forum members. (A portion of the proceeds will go to support the Vmax Forum) :thumbs up:

Attachments

• whiteT1.jpg
    whiteT1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 446
  • black T 2.jpg
    black T 2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 436
  • black T1.jpg
    black T1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 630
  • white T 2.jpg
    white T 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 403
  • backpack patch.jpg
    backpack patch.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 395
  • VMF Patch.jpg
    VMF Patch.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 240
  • VMF hat patch.jpg
    VMF hat patch.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 210
  • VMF helmet1.jpg
    VMF helmet1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_1547.jpg
    IMG_1547.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 201
  • VMF Stickers3.jpg
    VMF Stickers3.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Bills hat1.jpg
    Bills hat1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 162
  • red4.jpg
    red4.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Gen2 logo.jpg
    Gen2 logo.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Scotts hat.jpg
    Scotts hat.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 127
  • TJ's Cap.jpg
    TJ's Cap.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Vmax black hat1.jpg
    Vmax black hat1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 104
  • David's blue cap.jpg
    David's blue cap.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Joe's wife Susan.jpg
    Joe's wife Susan.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 148
  • great patch1.jpg
    great patch1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I got my two in delivered Friday Rusty, can't wait till it gets warm enough to wear them on nice sunny ride on the Max. Susan and I like the design and quality of the shirts, they look 3D.......

I'm going to get a couple for myself and the wife! I've heard through the grapevine that they make the Vmax even FASTER :punk: Thanks for all you do here on the VMF, Rusty!:clapping:

I received my two shirts, a black and a white. The fit is true to size and they look great! Like Joe mentioned, the graphics "stand out" from the shirt, cool effect.

:thumbs up:I'm now selling Gildan Quality Cotton VMF T-shirts. Just send me an EM at the bottom of this ad.Place your order & EM address, I will send you a PayPal invoice for the price of $20.00 each +$3.50 shipping each. (Other country's will vary to ship) Black or White S/M/L/XL/XXL (Patches are $7.00 each) Free Shipping/ I want to thank Buster Hymen for letting me bring these Shirts & Patches to us, the forum members:biglaugh:

[email protected] 1 black t-shirt XXL

Love my black shirt thanks......

I'll take a pack of stickers.....they look great rusty......

hey i sent it all just now and was wondering aprox how long it will take to arive

Latest posts

Back