Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
picture.php

Just posted the VMOA Calendar event Thunder 2015 - 30th Anniversary
Largest USA VMAX Gathering Ever!!!

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/extcal/event.php?event=47

ARE YOU GOING? (respond to this post and get added)
1. Vmax2extreme
2. Marsmax85
3. Bill Seward
4. The BeeKeeper
5. Redbone
6. KosRider
7. Vmax-Mike
8. Chopcor
9. Djvmax0-7
10. SteveLowery
11. Rick Fambry
12. Steve Jasse
13. DMANN999
14. Wendy & Eddie Ball
15. Terri Colbourn
16. Charlie Colbourn
17. Steve Katz & Kristi
18. Randi Cook
19. Les Trimble
20. Scott & Marsha Long
21. Don Bricker
22. William McNabney
23. Scott Trimpey
24. Robert Cummings
25. Marcus Hickman
26. Rick Rash
27. David & Sheryl Kopaceski
28. Cliff Sosin
29. Ginny Kelly
30. Rich Beauregard
31. John Jarocki
32. KC Hodgson
33. Mike Heller
34. Joseph Haney
35. Glen Eckam
36. Darel Peacock
37. Scott Tharp
38. Beth Gribble
39. Lisa Hawkins
40. Barb Wisman McDonald
41. Vmaxlester
42. vmax5672
43. dadsvmax and friend
44. billywilly1969
45. 95spfldmax
46. jfeagins & Shala
47. hypermax
48. 1967vmax
49. CaptainKyle
50. 1st Shirt Maxer
51. Hyperpete
52. Scuff
53. CharlieRobinson + Dad
54. Rons09
55. Donnelly317
56. Maxgz
57. Dlocklear & son
58. Kratz-3659
Bart Dellinger
60. Eggohead + friend

Last edited:
Looked like a lot of fun this year, might have to try and get up there for the 30th anniversary. My '85 would be among friends :punk:

I would like to think i could make it one year but this wont be the year with moving and all. And when i do make it you never have to worry about me riding in a bike parade. I am way over that crap.

Gonna be there! Room is already set up.. I hate the thought of having to go through a fricken winter before next June gets here! But it will...

I want to break all records for this event next year. being its a big anniversary year and now we have two generations of VMAX's out there. There should be no reason why we cant all pull together to make this THE BEST VMAX EVENT EVER!!!!

Thunder alone always has done good and have survived all these years from its start. If you want to attend one of the biggest, baddest VMAX events ever, then this is your calling!!!!

BOOK TODAY SINCE THE HOTEL WILL run out of rooms quickly this time.......

315 days and counting!!!:punk:

Nice advert Michael! This is a not to be missed event, I have my room booked!! Now just to plan the 5 days of riding before I get there on Thursday!

Odd, I just spoke to "Hajee" at the Days Inn, (I only had questions at this time) and he knew nothing of any VMOA, or a discounted price for rooms. The on-line price shows a normal $69.99 +tax room rate. "Hajee" says they are $79.99 regular rate.:bang head:

Can anyone give me the actual VMOA discounted rate that I might expect IF (big IF) Shala & I were able to pull off another trip to PA next year?:confused2: I'd like to start some preliminary scheming to see if we can make this event.

I am not sure who this Hajee person is, but normal rates are $89.99/night from daysinn.com. We get $79.99/night rate. If they dont know who the VMOA are, then I am surprised since we have been doing this annual event there for years. Ask to speak with the Hotel manager Singh. He will take care of you. Looking at the sight, they are down to only a couple of smoking rooms and plenty of non-smoking left.

Dont wait, this year will sell out quicker than usual since we are making this a premier VMAX event.

Even if the room was $10 more its worth it to be left alone. We get away with alot in the parking lot. Just pay the $79 and enjoy the fun.

Make sure to reserve your room early this year since we are promoting this event more for the 30th Anniversary. Rooms WILL fill up quick this year for sure!!!

If you have any ideas for this years event, please send them to [email protected].

I hope to see you all there...:punk:

Latest posts

Back