Ferguson, MO

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad Ferguson is over 4 hrs away from me, and even more glad that we were over 4 hrs away in the other direction when all this latest BS went down.

Where in MO are you Mr Feagins ? I'm in Eldon (Lake of the Ozarks), about 2 1/2 hours SW of St Louis.

Chris.

I'm about 20 mins from Ferguson. Police just need to go home and let that community destroy itself.

This is turning into a cluster-fuck of astronomical proportions! They got the governor, local cops, state cops, Nat'l. Guard, Sharpton, Jackson, NBC Nightly News, Obama ordering autopsies, curfews set...curfews lifted, and god knows how many other groups involved.....

Maybe everybody EXCEPT the cops should go home, let them deal with this....if they need or want help, they'll call for it! :punk:

This is turning into a cluster-fuck of astronomical proportions! They got the governor, local cops, state cops, Nat'l. Guard, Sharpton, Jackson, NBC Nightly News, Obama ordering autopsies, curfews set...curfews lifted, and god knows how many other groups involved.....

Maybe everybody EXCEPT the cops should go home, let them deal with this....if they need or want help, they'll call for it! :punk:

nah........that makes too much sense.......never work..............

They all need the angry crowd practice. (governor cops nat'l guard sharpton nbc fox obama and more) as the dollar tanks they know the crowd's will be even bigger and harder to handle so why not take what they know now and practice on this crowd so they can improve there knowledge. Hell they do it all the time. Life and the world is just a big testing ground to them. Some good comes of it and some bad.

Maybe try this: at a predetermined time in the wee small hours of the morning, and when the protesters & looters are at their most active time, back off all the cops & reporters (he!!, leave the reporters too) a couple miles, and test how well some of those 20,000lb bunker buster rockets work......the ones we used to see with nose cone cameras mounted during the Desert Storm days. They could bracket a 6 square block area with those bunker busters and go in when the sun comes up to see how the testing went.

I love how the media shows 1 person trying to hold off a group of looters and they refer to the 1 person as "the community" but not the looters -- as if that's just some vague group with no association to the area.

200 people tear shit up and then the news show 6 people trying to clean it up the next day and calling those 6 "the community." Reporters just standing in the way TRYING to provoke a cop. Yet I garun damn tee ya if there were no police around none of them reporters would be in Ferguson at night... their ass would be back at their safe hotel reporting from their balcony.

I don't get it..........someone I don't know may or may not have been murdered, so I get to steal a TV because we're both the same race?!:ummm:

I can see your point dannymax the crowd would look and say thats the bad ass transformer bike dont fuck with it. I hear that big dude riding it almost got kicked off the vmax forum so i wouldent fuck with him.

Back