2013-2014 Vmax Prices

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CStewart

Reaction score
I was wondering what are these killer deals people are getting for brand new left over 2013 and 2014 vmax's. I've been thinking about picking one up and I've noticed their prices have come down quite a bit. It would be a cash deal. Also, what would be a great price for a used 13 or 14 with under 5000 miles. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

Depending on mods done of course 9500 being a great deal up to 13 grand . I paid too much for mine but this bike had most that I wanted and I couldn't get the mods done any cheaper even if I bought and installed them myself and yes I know who did the mods and I felt comfy with their instal . I spent around a year waiting for the right one for me all though it was the slow black 09' but I changed it to the fastest of all colors orangeish color !! good luck with buy !! :punk:

I guess there might have been some confusion in my statement. I wasn't looking for any bikes with modifications. Just wondering what kind of killer deals people are getting on Brand New 2013 or 2014 left overs.

What would you guys consider to be a killer deal on a used 2014 vmax with under 5000 miles.

Depending on mods done of course 9500 being a great deal up to 13 grand . I paid too much for mine but this bike had most that I wanted and I couldn't get the mods done any cheaper even if I bought and installed them myself and yes I know who did the mods and I felt comfy with their instal . I spent around a year waiting for the right one for me all though it was the slow black 09' but I changed it to the fastest of all colors orangeish color !! good luck with buy !! :punk:
That's 9500 up to 13000 for 2013 to 2014 vmax?

I guess there might have been some confusion in my statement. I wasn't looking for any bikes with modifications. Just wondering what kind of killer deals people are getting on Brand New 2013 or 2014 left overs.

What would you guys consider to be a killer deal on a used 2014 vmax with under 5000 miles.

If I had to throw a number out I would say 14 depending on the condition.

My 2014 Matt Gray was a little over $16K including T,T & extended warranty.... Brand new, 0 miles.

I edited this because I didn't realize I had typed in a 5 instead of a 6.

Last edited:
I paid 13k for a 2014 with 1200 miles . I just sold a 2013 for 13k with extended warranty but the bike had 138mi .
I did offer the 2013 with a lot of nice parts for 15k but no bites at that price they would have got 3k in parts but worked out better for me .
General rule stuff is only worth what someone will pay … there are a lot of dealers sitting on 2 yr old machines .

I just paid 16 plus tax and license for a showroom 14, dealer said he made 236 bucks after his costs:ummm:

Well, add me to the list of new owners, a 2015 model for $14,999 which turned out to be 16K out the door. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back