My bikes so fast.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beat a zx 14 five out of six times in the 1/8 mile, at lancaster speedway. True story. Wait, maybe i should rephrase it to "the other guy sucked so bad....:eusa_dance:

I beat my buddies 05 GSXR 750 to 100 mph on a regular basis from a dig, lol. Any faster than that and im going down, lol.

I bet the B King fucked up his hole shot and than popped the wheel up in 2nd. But like Todd said a win is a win. And if a bike should be faster the lose falls on the rider not the bike. So in my eye's the only bragging right's you have is over the rider not the bike. Even if the bike's are a match it still fall's on the rider.

:worthy:Beekeeper:worthy: It wont happen again. :biglaugh:

I beat a Kawasaki Ninja 650.....on the top end.

I was coming up behind him....and was gonna pass, and he didnt want me to. We were doing 60. His apparently was governed around 125. I dont think he was expecting to get passed by a "cruiser". I got to 135 and then slowed down.

I beat a squirrel pretty bad when I was diagnosing my oil leak. Also there was a kid on a bicycle. He never stood a chance.

My Vmax is so fast - one time while forgetting where I was on a major hwy in the middle of nowhere, I realized I had to pee just as I was passing one of those roadside parks. When I slammed the brakes I heard a loud crash behind me, and upon parking at the bathroom, discovered that the crash I heard was due to the light from my taillight catching up. Yes, that's right. My bike is so fast that I was able to outrun the light from my taillight, and when decelerating, the photons caught up and rear-ended me. Fortunately, photons don't have a huge atomic weight, and so, there was no noticeable damage.

Whew!.gif

My Vmax is so fast - one time while forgetting where I was on a major hwy in the middle of nowhere, I realized I had to pee just as I was passing one of those roadside parks. When I slammed the brakes I heard a loud crash behind me, and upon parking at the bathroom, discovered that the crash I heard was due to the light from my taillight catching up. Yes, that's right. My bike is so fast that I was able to outrun the light from my taillight, and when decelerating, the photons caught up and rear-ended me. Fortunately, photons don't have a huge atomic weight, and so, there was no noticeable damage.

View attachment 47809

Glad your OK. That could have been bad:eusa_dance:

View attachment 47809

Eye'd like to see that!

extreme-eyeball-popping3.jpg

Double score... word pun and funny picture!!!

Hypothetically speaking - if one were to travel so fast as to exceed the speed of light, and then turned on the headlights when it became dark, would the headlights shine in front of the vehicle, or behind it? :confused2:

wake up wake up it's time to wake up come on you guys wake up its time to go on a ride for thunder.

Back