My vasectomy the memories.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
h there's nothing to it,Painless,Be over it in no time,Walk in the park.Talked to the doc nuthin to it.After a month of hearing this,Here i go.Sitting in the waiting room,See a guy come out walking a lil like john wayne,Nurse patting him on the back the wife meets him and out the door slowly they go.Just them the nurse calls my name.I look at my wife and say,One eyed willie never gonna be the same.She gives me a lil slap on the tail saying your gonna be fine Look at all you been through!Yea hell i can handle it!Bike wrecks car wrecks chainsaw thru my left paw,Just about broke everything but ol willie.Shit ive even pulled my teeth with a lil pair of vice grips i call painless.Im good,So back i go.Into the room of dread,The nurse assures me nothing to fear,Pat's me on the back and says here he is,Smiles and closes the door,Here's a nother nurse,She sais hi and good morning.She asked did you shave?I rubbed my chin and started to say yes,She looked and said i didn't mean your face.I was then instructed to go behind the lil curtin remove all clothing put on this lil night shirt thing,Upon my return i was to lay down on this bedlike thing that had a paper sheet on it,The nurse started talking about her recent trip to new york.Flipped up my night shirt And lathered up Fred and frank,Willies low hangin buddies.looked down at willie,He didn't look a damn bit happy.Doc walkes in Good morning,Every body's in a great mood,All but us four One eyed willie me frank and fred.Look over on the table there lay's 6 needles,Aint none of them damn things little,Doc askes nurse how she liked new york.That was the conservation that lasted the whole time i was there.He grabbed a needle,WHAM frank's hit I holler doc assures me this will be over in no time numbing medicene.Here comes another!Fred's down.Im in agony. Ten fifteen minutes they bs New york this and that,Doc rolls the stool over here come the nurse with a lil table covered with all kinds of shit.To work he goes he snips i sq uwall! He looks up says still feel it uh.He says ill fix it ,Two more needels.Damn im dyeing,Soaked in sweat,To late to turn back.Doc looked and sais you are still hurtin,Off come the last two needles.I finally said doc are you giving me a vasectomy or a castration?Hell just tape cherry bombs to em and light em,He gigles and keeps a pluggin.In a few minutes i start feeling like my gut's are being pulled out.I ask doc are you trying to start a weed eater down there?He repiled im done,I say thank god,He replies with one.About a half hour later He is finally finished.He lets me get dressed,Tells me not to pick up anything heaver that a gallon of milk.Im thinking yea big tuff shit.Im gonna go home!Put a dress on my ass.John wayne is leaving!On the way home wife sais your wet.Yea i know i reply,Willie frank and fred are dead!She replied Your tuff!Not anymore baby i said.We got home and there was a car hanging out of the garage justa little to far to get the door shut.I told the wife im gonna just nudge it in.She repiled you remember what the doc said about straining!jut nudge it in and sit down,So i did it and sat.Fred and frank turned into the grapefruit bros!Into the house a bag of ice on fred and frank,Went to bed woke up sore but ok,Wasn't meant to be.Down below the house they were llaying a new sewer line and had hit rock,Out came the dynamite BOOM!!!I came outta the chair the house rattled.I yelled what the hell was that.Back came the grapefruit bros.Damn what a memory,Wife sais im gettin old ,I said yea i know,Im going thru menapause.Get me some mydol.

Lol, ive been there, it SUCKS!!! One of my nutty friends wandered and got bound up for a day so it felt like simeone squeezing the shit out of it for 12hrs straight... worst pain of my life...

I had the same problem, and it was anything but easy. Not only did it take me a month to heal, but I ran into problems down the road. Look up epididymitis, I've been fighting this for almost 10 years now, thanks in large to the vasectomy, didn't have it until after the procedure. Wouldn't wish this nut pain on my worse enemy! In hindsight, if I had to do it over again, there's NO WAY I would have gone through with it! Should have made the wife get her tubes tied! :bang head:

http://www.innerbody.com/diseases-conditions/epididymitis

Good one Terry, I changed my mind on this procedure. I had a friend go through this once and things went bad. He got home and his nuts swelled to grapefruit size. He said the doc was very nonchalant, making lots of small talk and seemed to not be paying complete attention to what he was doing. Well, my buddy ended up getting a decent settlement for the pain, but said it wasn't near worth it. I'm pretty sure I'm shooting blanks now anyhow. Bad enough they want me to get another upurasstomy every 10 years.

+1 wouldn't do it again either, good story though, was purple, green, yellow all the colors of the rainbow for about a month, and all I did is when I left the docs I had to get scripts filled so I thought well Ill just go to the store and get them on the way home, while I was at the store I had another great idea, while I'm here i'll just pick up a few things I need, well about 20 mins later I'm humped over the cart using it like a walker sweat pouring off me !!!! ya that was a great idea NOT !!! I paid for it the next few days sucked !

Pure agony!Nothing easy about it.Damn near 20 years ago,Remember it like it was yesterday.Knew quite a few of you could relate.Now it's throat closure,Run a thing down my throat and stretch it to be followed up by a colonscopie,Run a camera up my tail and take a peak.And the night before drink somekinda liquid,That gives you a super case of the shit's,Till you are empty completely empty.FUN FUN FUN.Jezz what happend to check you heart?Better not have any blood in your urine! they got a camera for that too!I know! they run a tube up your tallywacker,and then put the camera up that!Then your tallywacker feels like a flame thrower for 3 or 4 days,Fine till you gotta piss.Gonna take a hell of a lot more than a lolly pop to make me enjoy doctors anymore.They don't give me that,Guess i got too old.

Had it done about 6 years ago no regrets

Procedure hurt (thought would not at all)

was numb for about 2 hours after then started to hurt.

Drank a bit & fell asleep

next day balls were the size of chicken eggs & evereything was black sat around with bags of peas all day

the next day took my bike for a short ride just to do it but was ok

3rd day back at work balls took a good week to go back to normal but discomfort was not bad after 48 hours

Wow! I guess I had a good doctor. I had it done 18 years ago. Yes, it was uncomfortable, but was back doing the nasty in 3 weeks. Best part is, the wife and I are now empty nesters, and we can stop, drop, and do it any where. LOL!

My " operation " , went fairly well ............... until I got home. I felt like someone had kicked me in the nuts ....... for about 6 months. My wife kept after me to play with her in the water bed . I told her I'd let her know when the pain went away. Worst decision I ever made regarding my body. It just ain't natural , and my body responded in kind.:damn angry:

Fuck that. Mate of mine had a vasectomy many years ago. Queen Victoria Hospital in Swindon England if anyone gives a shit. It didn't start well. Upon arrival the poor bastard was shown to a room and instructed to remove all his clothing, don the provided gown and wait on a cot until a nurse arrived. The innocent bloke put the gown on arse about face (he didn't know any different) laid down on the bed quite content with a copy of rod and gun magazine and was quite startled by a raucous honking sound. He put the magazine below face level and saw a double decker bus at the bus stop out front with all the top deck passengers pointing and laughing at his nakedness. The bus driver had apparantly been informed of the visual spectacle going on upstairs and was gleefully blasting away on the horn while the vicious bastards upstairs where in hysterics at the sight of my mates genitalia in full view. It got worse. The procedure (after a nurse shut the curtains) went quite well. He's been informed he'd be as right as rain in 48 hours but that wasn't the case. His balls had taken an affront to this assault and had grown to epic proportions but he had to go to work on Monday so his wife helped him get on his push bike and off he went on the one mile journey to work with one nut either side of the bone jarring saddle. He related this story to me several years after the event. He remembered every crack in every pavement and to add insult to injury he was late that morning and the security guards had to help him turn the bike around and send him home again. Fuck that. BTW, I swear this is true. Brian Lee, No 3 Pipitdene, Covingham Park, Swindon Wiltshire England. Sorry Brian lol.

Chris.

Back