Hagerstown MD.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawman504

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marsmax and I are planning on riding up to Hagerstown on Saturday. I hear there is going to be a bikini bike wash......pictures coming soon. :th_SmileyBoobs:

Thats nice.. I would but I am supposed to be out at Va beach this weekend... Thinking of getting a bunch of people together for a Yorktown ride next weekend... I did ride the 90 yesterday,,, I need to tighten down a screw holding the glass in one of my headlights. I could hear it shaking around going down the road...

What?:confused2:
Don't get me wrong, I love it. But it's doesn't give love back on longer rides...It might just become the exhaust for the track bike...lol Or the Thunder bike.... Not taking more than a 30 ride with them on....megaphone is pretty good, it might hurt on the longer rides, I will see maybe in the next week or so...

Wait and see I went last night with another friend got back after 10 pm.Twiggs cycle will be having bill dixon doing some crazy shit on a gen 2...
So where are the Bikini Bike wash Pictures ??????

Hahaa her and her sweet tight ass I'm sure ... really don't look like rain up that way . I plan on going but will check weather again in the morning Dave you up for a ride if weather looks decent ?

I'm in Texas... Probably back next Saturday night. I'll let you know if it's earlier, though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back