New Security System Idea

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
New Security System

I've disconnected my expensive monitored home alarm system and quit the silly Neighborhood Watch.

I bought Syrian and Iranian flags on eBay and raised them in the front yard. One at each corner of the yard, plus a black ISIS flag in the middle.

Now, the Anchorage Municipality police, State Troopers, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are watching the house 24/7. The utilities truck with the funny antennas on the roof hasn't moved from across the street for the last week and a half!

I've never felt safer and I’m saving $49.95 a month!:clapping:

New Security System

I've disconnected my expensive monitored home alarm system and quit the silly Neighborhood Watch.

I bought Syrian and Iranian flags on eBay and raised them in the front yard. One at each corner of the yard, plus a black ISIS flag in the middle.

Now, the Anchorage Municipality police, State Troopers, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are watching the house 24/7. The utilities truck with the funny antennas on the roof hasn't moved from across the street for the last week and a half!

Lol...

The sad/ironic part is that you'd have more got folks keeping an eye on ya if you wave old glory.

:/

(And you'd get extra attention if you dared to put up the 'confederate flag')

;)

T $

New Security System

And I was expecting an AR-15, with a string from door knob to trigger. You disappointed me a little Dave.
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Yeh, but I can see a flaw in your logic...

Not only will you get the security agencies looking at you, every Islamaphobe with a gun for miles around will be over to take a pop at you.

And like the Men in Black will try to stop them. For them it's a win-win situation. They will get rid of one potential threat (you) and also catch another.

Latest posts

Back