I don't know Sir....it just wasn't there when we landed!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah if I found it I would add it to the man cave. Would be a fun conversation piece.

It's probally already on display in someones game room!...........:biglaugh:........Wonder if they will install GPS/tracking locators on the rest of them?............:damn angry:............Tom.

I don't doubt for a second that if one of them rednecks up there stumbles on it while jacking deer he won't bring it back to the hunting cabin to show his buddies!

I know a guy who found a human skull, complete with bullet hole to the temple! He put it on display in his camp till his brother made him take it to the State Police....turns out it was a guy who had committed suicide the previous spring.

The family was grateful to finally find out what had happened to him.....Mike was a little pissed at loosing his trophy! Go figure :confused2:

Still don't believe a single word from anything government...and that , I'm sorry to say , includes the military...they make ' training ' missiles to look exactly like the real thing...:icon_rolleyes:...same thing for Tomahawks and Bunkerbusters ? :whistlin:

You don't ' loose ' shit like that...:bang head:

I bet there's a BIG 'reward' if you throw it in the back of yer pick-up and take it down to the bar!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I'm with OT on this....the gummint can't be trusted....s'pose they lost a live one, what would they say? Right!! It was a TRAINING MISSLE....no danger, bla, bla!!

Back