Thunder in the Valley ??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinks

Reaction score
I just stumbled upon this Event- Thunder in the Valley, at Johnstown PA. I watched a few video's of it. Looks like a fun time......if it wasn't so far from my home town, LOL. I've been to the Sturgus Bike rally a few times, and that was a hell of a long trip. This looks to be at least Triple the miles for me to get there. Long, long way from home if I break down. Trailer down ??

Yes sir, throw your Vmax on a trailer and come on down.
Where else will you get the chance to meet, hang out with and ride with from 50 to 100 (or more) Vmax riders.
We had a guy come down from Manitoba to Thunder 2015.
I can't recall his name but he had a MFP (Mad Max) themed Vmax.

Attachments

• MFP-Manitoba-Vmax-Slow-Race.jpg
    MFP-Manitoba-Vmax-Slow-Race.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF5616.jpg
    DSCF5616.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF5617.jpg
    DSCF5617.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I trailered my max from Oklahoma and had a blast. I would recommend it to anyone. A great group of adults who still know what maturity and fun mean. the staff at the motel are great and you are able to make a lot of great connections for when the mod monkey visits you. I cant wait to go in 16

Thunder is a great time! Mellow laid back event, good places to have a beer or three (Jim & Jimmies!), and more Vmaxes than you can imagine at the motel in Somerset. Be there or be square..

I will definitely try and make it this year.....of course it all depends on work as usual.

Latest posts

Back