• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

misc parts for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adambweird

Reaction score
Front signals $5 plus shipping for the pair. 2 wires on each cut short, but easily extendable.
CAM00091.jpg

CAM00092.jpg

Crash bars: $30 plus shipping. Some light damage on the left one. Would look nice painted or powder coated.
CAM00088.jpg

CAM00089.jpg

CAM00090.jpg

Edit: Crash bars are sold

Last edited:
Tires and rims $100. Came off a 98 with 15,xxx miles. Good shape, small chips from tire changes on the edges, possibly ones elsewhere on them as well, nothing that stands out. Tires are Metzler ME880'S, the back is a 170 width. Tread is probably 75-80% on both. Would prefer local sale (willing to drive up to an hour away from Toledo, OH to deliver) as i have no clue how id ship them and it wont be cheap to do so.
CAM00093.jpg

CAM00094.jpg

CAM00095.jpg

CAM00102.jpg

Edit: Rims and tires are now sold.

Last edited:
PM me if youre interested in anything. Will have a few more items available in the coming months.

I will buy the engine guards if they are still available. I will send you a PM also.

Thanks,
John

5 yr old Raptor shift light, connectors already crimped on wires and currently set for redline (easy to change) all hardware and instructions are there. In perfect working order, $12 shipped continental US, elsewhere, shipping will need to be calculated.

Attachments

• CAM00187.jpg
    CAM00187.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 38
Works for killery cliton !! :biglaugh:

LOL....true....She is your role model isnt she?...:rofl_200:

EDIT** and for people that dont know, Ive talked to Jaime quite a few times on the phone....he knows that I'm playing...

I'm just surprised Jamie didn't try and start a bidding war.
:biglaugh: :rofl_200::punk:

Back