Radioactive material groundwater contamination at Indian Point NY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it isn't good at all, but if regulators and the governor stated there is no risk than you can totally trust them. Nuclear shmooklear... what could possibly go wrong?

The last paragraph of course makes you feel really good.

An Associated Press investigation in 2009 showed three-quarters of America's 65 nuclear plant sites have leaked tritium, a radioactive form of hydrogen that poses the greatest risk of causing cancer when it ends up in drinking water.

Somewhat unsettling is the night sights on my .45 Sig are Tritium....should I warn those Ubang-dum warriors that stole 'em :ummm:............screw-um, you get what you give in this world!! :biglaugh:

The last paragraph of course makes you feel really good.

An Associated Press investigation in 2009 showed three-quarters of America's 65 nuclear plant sites have leaked tritium, a radioactive form of hydrogen that poses the greatest risk of causing cancer when it ends up in drinking water.

Yeah, that's sure a 'warm fuzzy' ain't it!!

Well that certainly makes me feel better about the nuke plant near my house...

When I was going through chemo the nurse would tell me all kinds of facts about it and the one that stuck with me is that about 70% of all people will get some form of cancer . It's in the food we eat , clothes we wear , even the air we breathe , close to 100% manmade...very comforting I told her . But , the ray of sunshine in this story is that 3 out of 4 of these people will go into remission if it's caught early enough...:worthy:

So , get checked...cancer itself is horrible so you can imagine how much worse chemo is because THAT destroys cancer...was not a nice experience...

Back