Winningest Vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeanMax

Reaction score
I have had my 98 Vmax for 7 years and have had some success with it in bracket racing. A very good friend of mine races a 09 Max at the same track and has taken home a couple of wins. It got me wondering. What is the winningest single Vmax? Car/Bike shows, drag races, road racing, (Not likely but would be absolutely awesome :rofl_200:) or any combination. Street races don't count because the the other sucker doesnt know what he's getting in to......:punk: I think i'm doing pretty good but what wins has yours or some one you know has taken? :punk:

I have had my 98 Vmax for 7 years and have had some success with it in bracket racing. A very good friend of mine races a 09 Max at the same track and has taken home a couple of wins. It got me wondering. What is the winningest single Vmax? Car/Bike shows, drag races, road racing, (Not likely but would be absolutely awesome :rofl_200:) or any combination. Street races don't count because the the other sucker doesnt know what he's getting in to......:punk: I think i'm doing pretty good but what wins has yours or some one you know has taken? :punk:

I think you've got the winning-est Max, Zak.

I know I had one win with it (Mad/Max Orient Express event) ........and you've had all the rest. :rofl_200:

I think you've got the winning-est Max, Zak.

I know I had one win with it (Mad/Max Orient Express event) ........and you've had all the rest. :rofl_200:
:biglaugh: Mark, Your old Max is loved and cared for. Cool to see it got a win before i got a got a hold of her :eusa_dance:

Scott Kane may be in the running, he runs his at the track pretty regularly.
I personally have Never had mine on a Drag Strip, But I do consider it the local V-Rod Killer. ;)

Danny talks about you quite a lot at how good you are.

Ron Holztapple on his gen 1 I suspect did a lot of racing and one of the few to get into the 8's on a gen 1 (8.30's @ 160).

Sean

Ive got the engine available if anyone wants to go really fast on a gen 1

I'm gonna get hate mail for this but the vmax is the slowest one I own!!:ummm:

Why would someone send you hate mail for voicing your opinion " You jerk! :rofl_200: of course I am joking....LOL

Latest posts

Back