I found a way to help for christmas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Last week i took two big wheels to the edge of where i live,And a old vacuum,All this stuff still worked,The wife wanted a new vacuum and the grandkids didn't play with the big wheels anymore.It was around 5 or 10 ft from the main road.I happen to be looking out the window and saw a 80s model ford truck blue with some primer go past then it stopped and backed up and got both big wheels and the vacuum.It was a guy with his wife i think,Well anyway off they went,To me that was a good thing.My daughter said daddy just sit that kind of stuff out there,Some really could use it.so i gave it a shot and it worked!Now im gonna do it with some tonka dump trucks and some other toys that my lil grandkids have grown out of.God bless the less fortunate,I hope some lil people have some good times with this kinda stuff.I feel good about this.Merry Christmas to all and god bless too all.

poppop: I do the same if no friends want what I have. It's amazing, I've seen people hire a taxi to pick up washers and dryers. People have even come to the door to ask if things are really FREE. We say sure, take it all if you want.

Dave

I gave a perfectly good Coleman gas grill away a few weeks ago. Left it alongside my street with a sign 'free to a good home'.. It was gone in an hour.

:biglaugh::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:What a good thing to do,I was gonna take it to goodwill,Still have quiet a few toy's,The free to a good home is great.Mabye make some lil guy or girl happy.Thank you dave And you too bill.Good thing to do.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:clapping::punk::punk::clapping:

I'm not as nice a guy as you Terry. I don't do it around Christmas with the thought of trying to help out a less fortunate family. I do it whenever I'm cleaning out the garage/shed/house as an easy way to get rid of stuff.

That the spirit fellas! I'm going to dig through my stuff I haven't used in a while's to see now.
This reminds me, there is a coat drive here so I'll give a few coats that I've had for years but do not use any longer due to not fitting that are still in great shape.
Ok, I just checked a couple closets and I found 5 jackets and a couple of down vests I can donate. I'll check the basement storage tonight that should have some warm gear I could give.

Giving is a good thing anytime of the year.Below us is a trailer park that have a few lil guys that may use some of this stuff.Now if mom and dad will pick it up.Just a good thing.I wish all a merry christmas.

All the toy's and stuff gone,That was quick.Hope it makes some lil guy or girl happy.

I took all my extra Harley Parts (Lots) to my Club Brothers at their new shop. They're struggling to get a new shop running and making money. Both are eating a lot of Hotdogs right now. They love Vmax's too and will work on other Japanese bikes. Got a few specialty tools to take them before Christmas.

We always have a Chinese Party with gifts for the club sometime before Christmas. Draw gifts by drawn numbers. Gifts can be taken until the last person draws theirs. Last person gets anything they want from all of the presents.

Back