• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2nd Gen rack -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2nd Gen rack

I would take it, but I need the backrest too. Without the backrest, I have no way to fit it.

I would take it, but I need the backrest too. Without the backrest, I have no way to fit it.

I have both I took off my 2015 but I'll wait until texas-ss-tornado sells his first I don't want to seem like I came in to compete with him. I am showing respect, when he sells it and says so in here, I will take PM's if interested but once again not until texas-ss-tornado sells his rack.

I have both I took off my 2015 but I'll wait until texas-ss-tornado sells his first I don't want to seem like I came in to compete with him. I am showing respect, when he sells it and says so in here, I will take PM's if interested but once again not until texas-ss-tornado sells his rack.

Dude, you go ahead and sell yours first. I don't care if mine sells or not. :eusa_dance:

Well, the ad's been out here for months, and you aren't going to find a cheaper rack than 50 bucks, so it's not like they are flying off the shelves. Mods, please delete this thread. Thanks.

Well, the ad's been out here for months, and you aren't going to find a cheaper rack than 50 bucks, so it's not like they are flying off the shelves. Mods, please delete this thread. Thanks.

I agree on the price it is a great price, if this thread gets deleted I will add my stuff to the parts for sale. The only reason I mentioned I have both rack and backrest was someone said they were looking for it and I thought sure you'd sell your rack in minutes at that price.

I meant it when I said I won't sell mine until you sell yours out of respect. I've changed since last spring with help from 3 or 4 good people in this forum. Most importantly I didn't want you to think I was trying to butt in on your thread, that is why I said I wouldn't sell mine until yours was go.
I hope you sell it it is a great price.

Good grief man. Would you just go away and leave me alone? Stop polluting my thread with arbitrary, self pity inducing, artificial teenage drama queen gibberish. Do I really need to use the ignore feature on you? Please just stop. Mods, please delete this entire thread! THANKS!

What's the width of the rack at the front and at the back?

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Back