Little scooter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched Kathy embarrass a punk on an 883 Sportster one day while we were on a run. He pulled up next to her, and made a stupid comment. The light changed and she got the jump on him and proceeded to kick his ass all through a stretch of twisty roads. It was great to watch.
She was riding a Suzuki Burgman 400. That was a great scooter.

I watched Kathy embarrass a punk on an 883 Sportster one day while we were on a run. He pulled up next to her, and made a stupid comment. The light changed and she got the jump on him and proceeded to kick his ass all through a stretch of twisty roads. It was great to watch.
She was riding a Suzuki Burgman 400. That was a great scooter.

I'll bet he forgot to tell friends about that. "A lady on a scooter blew my mirrors off".
Sometimes sportster owners get the idea of taking on a Vmax. Usually when they first buy it. Nice story.

Years ago I was at a bar in Lake George during the Americade. This place was the "Harley Bar" in town. I parked my Max right in front of the place and went in. A few minutes later, a guy comes storming in, bitching about the "Fuckin rice burner" out front. I told him it was mine, what's the problem? He said only Harleys could park out front. I asked him what he rode.. He replied "an 883 Sportster" I told him to keep his paper route and save up for a real bike. He really got pissed when I told him about the little basket he could put on his handlebar to carry the newspapers.

Later that night, some kid stuck the ass end of a 2-stroke dirt bike in the front door and filled the place with the sweet scent of Yamalube. This drove them crazy. He flipped them all the bird, and tore ass out of there..

10 minutes later, he came back and did it again.. Good times..

Years ago I was at a bar in Lake George during the Americade. This place was the "Harley Bar" in town. I parked my Max right in front of the place and went in. A few minutes later, a guy comes storming in, bitching about the "Fuckin rice burner" out front. I told him it was mine, what's the problem? He said only Harleys could park out front. I asked him what he rode.. He replied "an 883 Sportster" I told him to keep his paper route and save up for a real bike. He really got pissed when I told him about the little basket he could put on his handlebar to carry the newspapers.

Later that night, some kid stuck the ass end of a 2-stroke dirt bike in the front door and filled the place with the sweet scent of Yamalube. This drove them crazy. He flipped them all the bird, and tore ass out of there..

10 minutes later, he came back and did it again.. Good times..
:rofl_200:

Back