getting approval for a new bike from the wife-or not

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
202658.jpg

Yea crazy how things get lost in translation haha. If one of the big tech companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon ever figure out how to get their Siri/Alexa/Cortana apps to translate between men and women they're gonna rule the universe.

Me: "Siri, I asked the wife if she was ok and she said "I'm fine." Can you translate?"

Siri: "She's pissed off. Did you fold the towels the way she prefers it?"

Me: "I folded them, but no, not her way."

Siri: "It's going to be a long weekend for you."

What's the saying ? " Easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission"

What's the saying ? " Easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission"

I used to subscribe to the permission/forgiveness thing when I was younger. At this point I buy what I want and I decide for myself what I can afford. I do not accept spousal input regarding financial issues or vehicle purchases. We come together half/half on household expenses, otherwise there is no commingling of assets, including vehicles. No permission, no apologies, no forgiveness needed or expected. I cant see any other way for a grown man to live.

I used to subscribe to the permission/forgiveness thing when I was younger. At this point I buy what I want and I decide for myself what I can afford. I do not accept spousal input regarding financial issues or vehicle purchases. We come together half/half on household expenses, otherwise there is no commingling of assets, including vehicles. No permission, no apologies, no forgiveness needed or expected. I cant see any other way for a grown man to live.
I'm on the sepperate accounts lifestyle as well. I can say I don't need permission to buy toys that I want but it can certainly be thrown back at me in future scuffles and arguments.
Two v maxs within 5 months. A duramax a few months before that and a new bass amp all add up to a few choice words regarding selfishness from the lady every now and again. But it always blows over.
I'm with you, it generally makes things way less complicated to not mix up the assets.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Back