• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corbin seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG Bald Guy

Reaction score
I have a leather Corbin seat for sale for pre-2008 VMax. Used two years, nevwr been in the rain always garaged. Great condition. Best offer

Working on posting pics - internet amateur here

Attachments

• 20180713_084626.jpg
    20180713_084626.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 63
That's a late-model "plug" seat, rather than the early model "flap" seat. It also appears to be in better-than average shape, and as-such, I would expect it to go for a not-cheap price, unless the owner is trying to just dump it.

Just curious, anyone have a picture of a Corbin seat with the plug removed? I'm would like to see how far down "in" and orientation of the filler neck to the hole is.

It's a very tight fit to get your hand into there, to remove the locking cap. Probably why most Corbin owners just remove the seat to gas-up.

I found a couple pics of the opening in a 'plug' Corbin. It's a tight-fit for my hand.

Attachments

• iPhone Dec. 8 2016 807.jpg
    iPhone Dec. 8 2016 807.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 33
  • iPhone Dec. 8 2016 810.jpg
    iPhone Dec. 8 2016 810.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 30
Back