• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 4-1 pipe

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cn4366

Reaction score
Im building up a 3000 mile 2000 max and the jardines on it sound wimpy. Preferably would like a ufo, kerker(with a decent baffle),or voodoo 4-1, open to other suggestions as well. I have about 500 to spend and dont mind small imperfections; it'll be fixed and painted anyways.

Im building up a 3000 mile 2000 max and the jardines on it sound wimpy. Preferably would like a ufo, kerker(with a decent baffle),or voodoo 4-1, open to other suggestions as well. I have about 500 to spend and dont mind small imperfections; it'll be fixed and painted anyways.

There was a guy selling kerker 4-1 for cheap but idk if they’re still available. You’ll have to check the for sale part of the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a guy selling kerker 4-1 for cheap but idk if they’re still available. You’ll have to check the for sale part of the forum

The one without the collars? That's the only one I saw at least

The one without the collars? That's the only one I saw at least

Yea, that would be the one. Idk if he’s on here much anymore. They shouldn’t be hard to find or make, and the price was good

Yea, that would be the one. Idk if he’s on here much anymore. They shouldn’t be hard to find or make, and the price was good

Yeah I never heard back. Morley has a Kerker 4-1 with comp baffle I'll go with if it's in decent enough shape and I can't find something better in the meantime.

Yeah I never heard back. Morley has a Kerker 4-1 with comp baffle I'll go with if it's in decent enough shape and I can't find something better in the meantime.

You can always look on eBay.

Latest posts

Back