$1000 deposit question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyFaceFinster

Reaction score
I think this was discussed before, but I gotta know, because some dude who was selling his new Max on ebay siad "$18k plus the $1k deposit." Is this included in the price? My dealer today told me yes. Is this guy on ebay just tryin to pull off a sneaky sale?

I think this was discussed before, but I gotta know, because some dude who was selling his new Max on ebay siad "$18k plus the $1k deposit." Is this included in the price? My dealer today told me yes. Is this guy on ebay just tryin to pull off a sneaky sale?
THE GUYS WACKING HIMSELF !:jerk it:

You talking about this guy..click here

I saw that too. Not to mention he has 600 miles on the thing and is asking more than what they cost new.

he had it listed for 20.2k last week and he says he paid 17.9k for the max plus the 1k down. can you say ASSCLOWN!!!! i guess his math aint to good but as long as it favors him its OK.
Chris :th_analprobe:

Some guy has an '09 on eBay and put this in his description, makes you want to put a bid right down doesn't it!! :biglaugh:

2009 Yamaha V-max

** If you have something to say on the value of this bike or what you think its worth, or just want to share whats on your mind, save it, I do not want to hear from you, so don't bother messaging me.*

Some guy has an '09 on eBay and put this in his description, makes you want to put a bid right down doesn't it!! :biglaugh:

2009 Yamaha V-max

** If you have something to say on the value of this bike or what you think its worth, or just want to share whats on your mind, save it, I do not want to hear from you, so don't bother messaging me.*

LOL... I wonder if it is someone off the Yahoo lists.

like the guy "don't watch if you aren't going to bid" friendly huh?

Latest posts

Back