Show us your gauge setup

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Post pics here of your aftermarket/custom gauge clusters and setups. Be interesting to see the variations out there and give folks ideas of what can be done.

I will post pics tonight or tomorrow of Toxic's custom setup from Cycle One Off.

The graphic wrap is now gone, so the tank is back to it's factory '07 paint. but here are my gauges.

• Sunpro tach w/ shift light
  • Digital speedo
  • Autometer water temp
  • Autometer oil pressure

Attachments

• gauges4.jpg
    gauges4.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 783
  • gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 762
  • cluster.jpg
    cluster.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 729
Mine's gonna look WAY cool but it ain't made yet :confused2:

I wanna go with a 3-dials pod that looks properly balanced, still deciding if I want oil pressure or a clock in there..

Here is mine, wanna add a Koso cluster to clean things up eventually but ran short on $$ this year so it'll have to wait...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359171293430.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359171293430.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 546
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359171502459.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359171502459.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 555
816264b22a192d8b696e33ab899d9e12c1ba1b48.jpg

ed93693f2bd11b1ad4836e90e974a3dc71b18dcc.jpg

Another thread from the dead. Here are some pics of what can be done. Not mine but these were sent to me. Personally I run a KOSOVO RXN1 mounted where the tach/temp was located. Less shit hanging out in the wind.
ru7ebaru.jpg
qe8uqa4a.jpg
ge3yvapa.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Last edited:
that does it im buying a koso....

peace,
evan...

Sexy stuff. What's the info on these? Did you fab the cover and the instrument cowl?

Another thread from the dead. Here are some pics of what can be done. Not mine but these were sent to me.
ru7ebaru.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

I dig this too, would go a long way in streamlining the look of the bike, but I don't especially like tank based instruments. Vision is partially obscured by the chinbar on my helmet for those, and I like it all right out in front. If I didn't have that minor annoyance I'd be looking at this setup instead. Very sharp.

So does anyone have a vapor working with COPs? I'd really like to have speed/tach on the bars, but not sure I can get spousal approval for a Koso...

That's a great angle. I used that for my undercut transmission, though. Not sure how many more "safety mods" I can get right now.

That's a great angle. I used that for my undercut transmission, though. Not sure how many more "safety mods" I can get right now.

The undercut trans is because you don't want to hit a false neutral or worse mess up your trans while riding and cause a wreck and you to hurt yourself.

As for the koso, putting 90% of the instrumentation up top, will help you not only to see it, put in a mear nano-second of a glance have your attention back on the road. So you don't get hit by a cage and killed when you're looking at the normal instrumentation on the faux tank.

:clapping::punk:

The undercut trans is because you don't want to hit a false neutral or worse mess up your trans while riding and cause a wreck and you to hurt yourself.

As for the koso, putting 90% of the instrumentation up top, will help you not only to see it, put in a mear nano-second of a glance have your attention back on the road. So you don't get hit by a cage and killed when you're looking at the normal instrumentation on the faux tank.

:clapping::punk:

Hmmmm. I'll have to finish cleaning up the garage before I have her read this...

Back