• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1985 V-Max low miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadmax

Reaction score
1985 V max the undisputed king of the concrete jungle,2 onwers since new ive owned it since 1986, 19 K original miles, never down always garaged and maintained, dale walker holeshot performance ceramic coated header with stainless steel mufflers ( sounds like a small block chevy very rumbly)nology wires,fork brace, air box mods, custom shift light, electronic v boost indicator and electronic v boost on off switch( still operates as factory but allows full v boost at any rpm, 4000 in the top of 2nd and rolling on really works great when you hit the switch!!) just had carbs rebuilt by a site meeber back east they do need to be snyced ( i dont have the tools or the time) electric fan switch, braided steel brake and clutch cables, custom tach lighting( red led light flash in tach when shift light comes on looks really tough) tires 95%, no smashes, dents or abuse adult owned and ridden , very dependable very fast, the exhaust, air box mods and carb work make the mid range almost violent as it will "RELITE" the rear tire at will at 50mph! no exageration, bike looks new, 4000.00 or close have some extra scoops and gauge cluster included. clean title almost impossible to upload photos on this site very diffacult so please email me for pix [email protected]

Edit: sorry I was a jackass...

Welcome either way, and good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back