• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1993 PCW Engined VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UMMMMM wouldnt a gen 2 be cheaper?

Not to mention better.....looks like he is trying to get all of his money back that is in the bike, which we know NEVER EVER happens.

It's got that odd striping package....someone said that was a factory option....:confused2:

Don't see any mention of PCW tho....unless I missed it, altho Texas 'T' got a new '15 for considerably less than his BIN price.

'Tourmaster' update....think John (PCW) is the only one to use that name for his big motors.

Yeah I noticed the factory striping right-away, it kinda reminds me of the ATP-Kawasaki 1000 Turbo that was a dealer option in about 1981. That had a distinctive striping package, which was done by a painter named 'MOLLY,' to try and tart-up the unsold inventory. As I recall, I think the bike in that form was about 150 RWHP.

So, someone who wants a Gen 1 w/all this stuff is gonna have to pay this? I don't think any rational person would, but as PT Barnum said...

It sure would be fun to ride it though wouldn't it?

Poor guy....... I really hope he doesn't think he is going to get anywhere near that! I think he would be LUCKY to get $10K.

I think what that was is his wife said "sell the damn bike" so he runs the ad with a huge price and guess what. ..no buyers. Sorry honey, but I tried.

Yes, that tactic has been mentioned before for other ads. I think that may have merit. The thing you have to fear is the wife insisting on reducing the price until it sells.

Yes, that tactic has been mentioned before for other ads. I think that may have merit. The thing you have to fear is the wife insisting on reducing the price until it sells.
True enough, but you could argue that WE have so much invested and wouldn't want to lose OUR investment by giving away OUR bike for a reduced price.
If that didn't work then do the manly thing and go hide in the garage until she gets distracted with something else you're doing wrong. Works for me. :biglaugh:

Some wives (any w/a pulse) have 'elephants' memories.' They just wait to bring it up at (for them) another appropriate time.

Hey the guy has a money pit and doesn't know when to stop can anybody here relate? Give him a break he probably really loved that bike.

Question for you all:
Have of you EVER had a girlfriend or wife call your motorcycle "obsession" a hobby?!!!

What!?

Un... yeah... a hobby. You know. Like stamps, sea shells, or even macramé. The list goes on.
AND that boys, is WHY we have a problem here. The wife is missing the whole picture of who we are. She wants us to saw a piece of our being off and "get rid of that bike" and think it won't change us? LMFAO

This has lead to all sorts of great lines. For example:

If I had to explain, you wouldn't understand.

Live to ride, ride to live.

My thoughts?
Get rid of the wife... save the strife.

Question for you all:
Have of you EVER had a girlfriend or wife call your motorcycle "obsession" a hobby?!!!

What!?

Un... yeah... a hobby. You know. Like stamps, sea shells, or even macramé. The list goes on.
AND that boys, is WHY we have a problem here. The wife is missing the whole picture of who we are. She wants us to saw a piece of our being off and "get rid of that bike" and think it won't change us? LMFAO

This has lead to all sorts of great lines. For example:

If I had to explain, you wouldn't understand.

Live to ride, ride to live.

My thoughts?
Get rid of the wife... save the strife.

When the wife gets on a roll about my bikes , I switch hobbies and plan a fishing trip with my new good buddy Sam.

Attachments

• Sam The Fishing Buddy.jpg
    Sam The Fishing Buddy.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back