• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 2015 V Max For Sale, Very Low Miles SOLD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carmandan

Reaction score
I have a 2015 V Max for sale. 2025 miles since new. Always stored inside. Excellent condition. All original, no modifications. Has a small windscreen added, easily removed. Bike comes with a service manual and owners manual.
Still has original tires, always taken care of and serviced. The color is called Black Cherry. A very similar bike just sold on here for $17,500. Mine is 2 years older and has 100 more miles. Has a very recent battery. I'm trying to be as honest as I can about the bike. I have a Ga. title in hand. $14,500
The bike is located in Aragon, Ga. That is in the northwest Ga. area. I love this bike just getting too old and having health issues now. I'm not online much so if you're interested contact me direct. Thanks.IMG_0514.JPGVmax 2.jpgVmax.jpgVmax 4.jpgIMG_0520.JPG

Last edited:
I have a 2015 V Max for sale. 2025 miles since new. Always stored inside. Excellent condition. All original, no modifications. Has a small windscreen added, easily removed. Bike comes with a service manual and owners manual.
Still has original tires, always taken care of and serviced. The color is called Black Cherry. A very similar bike just sold on here for $17,500. Mine is 2 years older and has 100 more miles. Has a very recent battery. I'm trying to be as honest as I can about the bike. I have a Ga. title in hand. $14,500
The bike is located in Aragon, Ga. That is in the northwest Ga. area. I love this bike just getting too old and having health issues now. I'm not online much so if you're interested contact me direct. Thanks.View attachment 91046View attachment 91047View attachment 91048View attachment 91049View attachment 91045
Price reduction!

Price reduction!
I am interested in your V Max if you still have it, I also have a 1985 VMax that I have had since new and I am now thinking about a gen 2 Max my '85 is the dark cherry red too and I have the scoops and engine side covers chromed , looks real nice my name is David Hanson my cell is 219 793-4007 or [email protected] please let me know

I am interested in your V Max if you still have it, I also have a 1985 VMax that I have had since new and I am now thinking about a gen 2 Max my '85 is the dark cherry red too and I have the scoops and engine side covers chromed , looks real nice my name is David Hanson my cell is 219 793-4007 or [email protected] please let me know
The bike is still available. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Back