Another Noob joins the fold

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazMan

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just checking in and introducing myself. I am a retired engineer who can't just sit around so I build custom bikes to keep my sanity. I do about 3-4 bikes a year and just love doing muscle cruisers. Some of my back catalogue includes 3 Goldwings, 2 Triumph Rockets, Yamaha Virago 750, Suzuki VS1400, Suzuki M109R, Triumph America, Harley V-Rod .... and now a 1996 Gen 1 Vmax.
Really looking forward to getting started and my new toy arrives just after Xmas. I am not sure exactly what I am going to do yet - it is a non-runner with a clutch missing - and might do a mild 'modernise' bringing the bike into this century.
Anyway, see you on the forums - I will definitely be asking for advice ;)

LOL, you probably won't see Santa for months - he and his elves are staying at my cabin in northern MN sending out e-gifts, flying through data on my terribly slow Hughes Satellite service. 60 in TV's take hours !

Attachments

• Santa Palisade.jpg
    Santa Palisade.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the welcome guys - here is a pic of my new toy which arrives in just a few days - apparently Santa couldn't fit it in his sack and has to do a return trip on Wednesday :p
Good looking bike but the blue stickers on the front calipers have to go.

LOL, you probably won't see Santa for months - he and his elves are staying at my cabin in northern MN sending out e-gifts, flying through data on my terribly slow Hughes Satellite service. 60 in TV's take hours !
No need for a TV when you have snow and three snowmobiles. Nice setting and cabin!

Awwww but he promised that if I was really good he would give me the toy I wanted! Bwahaaaaa!!

Back