Anyone needs a shifter?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome find. those are rare. only thing i'd make sure or get in writing is make sure the pedal isn't bent in..

These are easily straightened without weakening them. I pick them up scuffed a little on the end or with a slight bend and polish and straighten them. Look great with the casting flash removed and it taken to a show polish! Sweat equity.:punk:

These are easily straightened without weakening them. I pick them up scuffed a little on the end or with a slight bend and polish and straighten them. Look great with the casting flash removed and it taken to a show polish! Sweat equity.:punk:
+1, I fubar'd mine this spring on a basement doorway, took it off, gently bent it back into shape. Just make sure that your bending it back in the right place...the one that came with my bike was bent a little and when I tried to bend it back I put another bend in it. Luckily the PO had a brand new one in all the parts he included in the sale. I thought I was going to end up with a bent looking shifter but took my time and she looks like new now.

Latest posts

Back