• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Carburetor 1 Body

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beware no choke lever casting on the #2 (left front) carburetor. That would be from a Venture.

To name the carbs by number, draw the capital letter 'N' starting from the left rear as #1, left front is #2, right rear is #3 and right front is #4.

I am looking for a carb body for carb #3. Willing to pay the going rate. Thanks to any that can help.

I have looked for a #3 carb about 3 months now. Very tough to find a single. Many full sets available in quite a spectrum of conditions. From stripped down and corroded to rebuilt and running. I am wondering if there is enough interest in splitting up a set of 4. $75 a carb on the low end and $150 a carb on the top end.

Best approach would be for someone to buy a set and then sell to others.

Any interest in this? I'll buy the set and sell the others if it looks like they will all sell.

Last edited:
I have looked for a #3 carb about 3 months now. Very tough to find a single. Many full sets available in quite a spectrum of conditions. From stripped down and corroded to rebuilt and running. I am wondering if there is enough interest in splitting up a set of 4. $75 a carb on the low end and $150 a carb on the top end.

Best approach would be for someone to buy a set and then sell to others.

Any interest in this? I'll buy the set and sell the others if it looks like they will all sell.
PM sent

I’m looking for a #3 as well. I cleaned and rebuilt my carbs last week and discovered the #3 a/f screw was stripped and seized. I tried to extract it and broke my extractor off in it, pretty sure I was off center and caught some of the threads on the body. I'd appreciate any help finding one.

Back