Disturbed/Music as a WeaponIV

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRX/V-MAX

Reaction score
here is a copy of my review from the ZRXOA

My 15 y/o son and I went to see Disturbed last night.

What a great show!

Disturbed was excellent, with a great stage set-up, and and energized performance. They played almost two hours I guess. Indestructable, Inside the Fire and Sickness were outstanding!

The opening acts were ok I guess.

I liked Lacuna Coil, they came out first and played 4 or 5 songs.

Next up was Chimaira. I didn't really like them, screaming instead of singing.
They also played about 5 songs.

Killswitch Engage was up next, and the crowd really was in to them,. Most were standing. I thought their music was good, but again, mostly screaming or growling instead of singing.

Finally DISTURBED!

The show was in the Nokia Theatre in Gang Prairie, kind of a small venue. It holds just under 7,000 We were pretty close to the stage, maybe 15 rows up from the floor area.

It was nice and clean with plenty of staff and security.

The crowd was a bit scary, but there were no issues that I noticed.
Lots of piercings and tats. There were also alot of people of hispanic descent. There was no pot smoking around us, but a couple of people sneaking a regular smoke here and there.

There were lots of girls showing their tits though, I'm sure Grant enjoyed that! If the cameras noticed them, they made it up on the jumbotron, so we had a bit of a competition.

Finally, there was alot of foul language from all of the bands. No big deal, and I expected as much, but with my son there, I would have prefered a bit less.

We had a great time, and I would higly recommend the show if it comes near you and you like any of the bands involved.

http://www.musicasaweapon4.com/News.aspx

headbang.gif

I forgot to mention that during Disturbed's performance of Indesctuctable, they redecorated the stage , covering the drum pyramid and speaker towers with camo netting. The singer was wearing desert camo, and the other members had armed forces tshirts on. I assume this was to honor our troops. They get a thumbs up from me on that!

i'm going on 4/15.. got my ticket the day it came out

i'm going on 4/15.. got my ticket the day it came out

hey, I got a cool bootleg t-shirt outside after the show for 10.00, not sure how much they were before the show.

I also bought a regular one inside for 30.00

I seen disturbed in St.Paul,MN in a smaller venue where the sound is always phenomenal.

But disturbed sounded like shit and the lead singer danced like a queer, seriously. he kept spinnig around and dancing like a girl.

I saw Disturbed with Saliva last year. It was a kick-ass show!

i remember seeing saliva when no oen had heard of them. i saw them at an 800 person concert at a local community college in Central NY. back in like 2001 or something. they pu ton a hell of a show and i became an instant fan. also the lead singer is massive! hah

went to see music as a weapon last night

it was pretty good, missed the first two bands (long story) disturbed was awesome, but not as good as i remember them...

Back