itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny odometer/speedometer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtoebaert-5311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
putting (am having put - I know :whistlin:) new body work on Llamrei (thank you Sean :punk:- haven`t posted pictures yet, abroad currently, but surely will), and a laaarge tach, getting rid of the stock speedometer (really don`t like the look of that ugly thing :puke:, not even next to the big tach). BUT: 1. I`m not sure it`s legal not having a speedometer, and 2. (more inportant) that means I lose the odometer, which "maybe" can be a small problem on our Max :bang head:, some "may" be aware of a slight mileage problem, don`t know, maybe too small a gas tank :ummm:. :rofl_200:. So, would anyone here have an idea where I could find the smallest possible (has to be "invisible" so as to not disturb the look i have in mind) odometer? Will probably be part of a speedometer, but the odometer function is the one I really need. Maybe something small and rectangular, digital?

Get a bicycle speedo/odo as it is programmable, probably weighs <1oz, has a Hall-effect sensor mounted to the wheel & fork leg, & is about the size of a book of matches. Disadvantage: dunno of any lit ones for evening use, but maybe other illumination will 'spill-over' enough to do it. Many suppliers, cheap, accurate, easy to mount. One brand: http://www.avocet.com/cyclopages/cyclo.html

Try Dakota digital they have nice stuff . Check ebay or there web site

Back