Looking for a good Vmax mechanic around the Tallahassee FL area

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshR

Reaction score
Hi all based on the recommendation from Fire-Medic I would like to get the Stage one jet kit removed and the factory exhaust put back on, along with a good overall checking over and adjusting. Guessing the carbs will need to be synced as well. Right now this is a main vehicle for me so instead of trying to do the work myself I would love to just get this done correctly by a good mech. When I have my other vehicle situation resolved I will start to learn to wrench on this myself. We do have a Yamaha dealer here in town, but I have never used them. I don't have a reason not to trust them, but don't have experience to know they are gtg. I am asking around about their quality, but I would love to find someone who really knows these bikes well if possible. Yes I know this sounds a little overly cautious but I truly love this bike and would like to keep it till I can't ride it anymore. Hit me up with any good mech's you know. I will travel also if needed.

Thanks,

Josh

Back