Marching for rights in Miami

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are several buzz words in there....the son now works for.....National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health.

I wonder if any of the professional protester organizations made it out.

I saw that, I figured anything I posted with the link would be fairly offensive.

Years ago on FB, during a discussion a woman posted that she had 2 masters degrees, and that she had never maid more that 30000 a year in her life, so why shouldnt she sit on the couch and have the government support her? I said well first of all it is up to you to have a degree or a skill in something that someone is willing to pay you for. If you have a degree in basket weaving or origami, then its no wonder that youve never made more than 30000 dollars a year. She got PISSED.

I think those folks should have rights........each and every one of them should have the right to F'ing leave this country & go some place else if'n it isn't cozy enough for them here....oh wait.....they do already have that right. Never mind.

Years ago on FB, during a discussion a woman posted that she had 2 masters degrees, and that she had never maid more that 30000 a year in her life, so why shouldnt she sit on the couch and have the government support her? I said well first of all it is up to you to have a degree or a skill in something that someone is willing to pay you for. If you have a degree in basket weaving or origami, then its no wonder that youve never made more than 30000 dollars a year. She got PISSED.

I, like many parents that want to encourage my kids, told them to follow a dream and find something they love to do, but placed HEAVY emphasis on choosing a dream that is markatable and puts food on tbe table and $ in savings. If anyone wants to major in liberal arts or women's studies then their poverty is their own fucking fault.

Its their fault but guess who's problem its going to be...

When we finally crash and there is little to nothing left for entitlements some will sink hard and others will be ok. Demonstrating and picketing for something will be a pretty useless skill when there is nothing left to picket for.

Latest posts

Back