Newbie here

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eswat

Reaction score
Hello, it's Eswat from Taiwan.
I would like to have a Vmax 1700 soon, then I found this forum and join for know more information.
I have a modified 2016 ZX14R, I love big and powerful bikes. So VMax 1700 is in my list for a while.
There's something I would like to know, any comments are welcome.
Is there anything I have to notice when I ride or leading? For example, avoid fall down to the ground 😂
I has ridden Vmax 1700 several times before, one day there's a dog try to across my lane suddenly, I pulled the lever hard and I feel the tail is shaking, a little bit scary 😂
And I would like to modify it, I do modify always.
I think it could replace front fork in upside down type, maybe swap from H2SX, a triple clamp, and single swing arm+rear rim from H2SX too?
Thanks in advance.
1000001445.jpg

I think it could replace front fork in upside down type, maybe swap from H2SX, a triple clamp, and single swing arm+rear rim from H2SX too?
Welcome to the Forum.

Most things are possible but I don't recall reading about a USD fork swap on a Gen II as handling doesn't receive any criticism (unlike the Gen I).
Any change is likely to only improve the beauty in the eye of the beholder and probably not be a cheap swap.

Unless you want to convert the Max to chain drive an H2 SX s.arm wouldn't be suitable.

I was at Daytona Beach Bike Week and saw Rickey Gadson and his ZX14R.

A clip of Rickey G. on a ZX14R.

Welcome to the Forum.

Most things are possible but I don't recall reading about a USD fork swap on a Gen II as handling doesn't receive any criticism (unlike the Gen I).
Any change is likely to only improve the beauty in the eye of the beholder and probably not be a cheap swap.

Unless you want to convert the Max to chain drive an H2 SX s.arm wouldn't be suitable.
Sure, a suitable triple clamp for front fork and swap drivetrain into chain drive is necessary. But maybe I will consider to take ZX14R rear swing arm too.
These modifications would be step by step, not complete in short term.

I was at Daytona Beach Bike Week and saw Rickey Gadson and his ZX14R.

A clip of Rickey G. on a ZX14R.

ZX14R is a beast, extraordinary in acceleration and top speed.
Vmax 1700 is a beast too, stupid fast in acceleration, but totally different appearance and style.

Back