Rear Wheels!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barry: mighty nice set-up you have there!!! :punk: the 6POT brakes are also a nice addition and THEY work. For those interested in the conversion the Suzuki Hayabusa calipers will work well.... the conversion requires an adapter bracket for the mounting... I had ones done by ESPER Japan. I no longer have the cut template for the parts.... :-(

Amaury

I'd like to have a trick looking Vmax that goes like stink (check) and handles OK too.

Not Bragging, but in my humble opinion, my bike meets your requirements and handles extremely well!!!:punk:The good news, I did not spend near the $$ you are considering. I have installed the frame brace, 418 shocks, delrin engine mounts, race tech emulators /springs, carrozzeria wheels, Avon Cobra rear/Storm front radial tires, wave rotors, corbin seat, wider bars, stainless lines and i am sure there is more.

I really like my wheels:eusa_dance:. Sounds like your about to have some real fun. :clapping:
I do have a question, why would you choose to wait for the snow to melt before working on your bike? If you modify it now in the off season you will be ready for riding season when the snow melts. I bought a heater for the garage that works great at melting ice off the tools!

We make hayabusa brackets for the 85-92 forks and larger rotors.

Thanks, I would love to upgrade the brakes, but i would be missing out on my strong hands work out!!!:rofl_200:
Right now all of my Mod Money goes for tires, fronts last about 4500 and rears last about 3500 miles. So i buy almost 2 sets a year.:bang head: It sure is fun wearing them out!!!

thats a really short amount for a front tire... what tires are u running?

The front this time is an Avon storm, my last set were Dunlop Roadsmarts. Both great tires and both last about the same. Rough asphalt and lots of curves really take a toll on front tires. I think the premature rear tire wear is a throttle issue.:rocket bike: Power wheelies are so much fun!!!

Hey Mungry, did you go ahead with the rear end mod?
I am looking for something similar, but thinking of swapping out hte whole rear end and going monshock from an XJ900 of Venture and looking for people who may have experience with these mods.

Sean recently posted about a monoshock conversion which may be in his facebook.

Back