Muscle Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great sound on the twins. Cosmetically they look too bulky or big for the Max. Maybe a wide tire set up would disguise or offset that issue. I'm positive Sean will put together a quality system at a great price but even more so, it will be engineered for an easy no brainer install. Everybody likes that!

I'm running one of the systems above and have got to say the performance is outstanding. The videos, like most, do not do justice for the sound. V8 sound but not obnoxious. Any louder and I would need earplugs. Everyone in the neighborhood knows when I'm riding (and also the surrounding towns.) I live in a rural area. The Harley clubs local have even given it the thumbs up. I had one HD rider last week ask if it was a Harley because he thought it was. Super setup! Another fine Morley job!

How much are you selling your Kerker slipons for? I might also be interested in a set of Supertrapps. Please let me know. Thanks, Jamie.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Send Sean an email (see post #24 here) and he will email you pricing.

Latest posts

Back