• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1994 Yellow Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtfisher1

Reaction score
Am going to go ahead and put this out there for now. This yellow 94 runs awesome, except on hard full throttle acceleration 3rd gear slips a few times. Assuming 3rd gear needs work.

The bike has 50k miles on it, but was well loved by its previous owner. Has the stage 7 jet kit, Kerker 4 into 1, Corbin seat, small shield, crash guards, extra front fender, Dyna 3000 ignition, WORKS shocks, and other stuff I probably am unaware of. Tires and brakes are excellent shape. If I only go about 3/4 throttle in 3rd gear you'd never know anything was wrong. But I just don't want to mess with it. Includes a bunch of extras:

Original seatShocks
Grab bar
Fender
Center stand
Toolbag
Side covers
Carb synchronizer kit
Original ignition (has Dyna 3000 installed)
Mps kill switch.
Thermostat and seals to go with
Engine case gaskets
Spark plugs
Original turn signals and new ones
Original brake levers and mirrors
Extra brake reservoir
Swingarm brace
One chrome side scoop
Videos on various fixes
Extra rubber for pegs and shifter
Several washer and screw packs
Several carb needles and jets
Joints
Joints carb 3
Bands
Various metal bands
O rings
Seals.

several OEM items that I dont' know what they are for (didn't look up part #'s)
Some sort of Carb Synchronizer kit
VHS videos of Furber fix and front fork rebuilding I believe.

Going to put $2000 for now.
call me with questions....765-617-5850
Central Indiana area
picture.php

Last edited:
This bike I believe been passed around on facebook( verbally) from a craigslist ad .. If you were to bring it to thunder in Pa I bet it will sell I know I would make an offer on it . Indy is just too far to go

Latest posts

Back