• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2009 Yamaha VMax 1700 - Customized - $5000

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all! Been a LONG time since I've been on here.
Well, I've recently run into financial problems and I've got to sell my baby.
Here's what I've got. Oh, and I'm in Arizona in case you were wondering.

2009 Customized Yamaha VMax (the faster black one)
Asking $5,000 FIRM. Below book value.
Customizations -
Dale Walker 4x2 Holeshot Competition Exhaust - Very Loud
Gurued Gear flashed ECU - Amazing!
Double Clutch Spring
Custom Black Exhaust Headers
Smoke Turn Signal Covers
Pazzo Shorty Levers
CRG Hindsight Bar End Mirrors
Red LED Lighting around Engine
Yamaha Black Passenger Backrest
A few other blacked out part and pieces
Ogio Saddle and Tail bags - Very easy on and off

It's a long story but I'm helping my daughter pay lawyers fees to try to get full custody of her daughter. It's got to be done.
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mcy/d/2009-yamaha-vmax-1700/6704876134.html

Last edited:
He replied to my pm and as he put it "in the interest of full disclosure, it's been down twice once at 20,000 and again at 25,000 and 2nd gear disintegrated. It's all been fixed and haven't had a problem since". He was honest but the $5000 price tag didn't seem quite so low with that info.

I love in sedona az. Went down to look at that bike. I was not impressed. Just did not feel right in the steering department. I passed on it. It was hard because I really want a gen 2. I still have my 85.:biglaugh:

This bike evidently has been down more than once. It may be priced accordingly because of major issues. Check it out well if interested. But also keep in mind you can probably get a Gen 2 without issues for a few thousand more. Buyer beware.

Back