• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting out a 2000 Gen 1 Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The email link here just tries to switch my email carrier to google, it doesn't work to send a message. Do you have another way to reach you?

Sorry about the hiccups for the email address. Other Vmaxer's have been able to reach me using this email address.

Please try again. The email address does work.

Thanks for the compliments on the web page. It took me a long time, but worth it.

My third email attempt seems to have gone through early today, but I haven't received a response. Could you please check? Thanks.

Ok I got a reply, and have been satisfied with the service this member has provided. Thanks.

I'd have to say, the format VmaxVboost has done may be the best-yet for a whole bike. He was quick to fill my order, and responsive to my questions. Thank-you for the parts.

Fire-medic,

Thanks for the compliment.

I was debating whether to sell the actual web page set up, but the actual implementation is not straight forward and easy. To get the final web page requires a four step process that is difficult to explain to someone.

Brian

I love the layout of your parts listing!

Where can I get the full parts diagrams and index list you're using?

Cheers,

Hey Zeus36,

Thank you for the compliment.

As mentioned in my post above, I'm gonna pass on setting other people up with the web page design. Sorry. It is not straight forward, and took me a really long time (several days).

Ride safe,

Brian

VmaxVboost,
Can you post a pic of the complete engine/transmission?

Hey Zeus36,

Thank you for the compliment.

As mentioned in my post above, I'm gonna pass on setting other people up with the web page design. Sorry. It is not straight forward, and took me a really long time (several days).

Ride safe,

Brian

Hello Brian, I wasn't wanting to set up a web page or create something. Just wanted to find where you got the illustrated diagrams from. Looks like Bikebandit.com or Yamaha parts house...

Cheers,

Z.

Desert Tank,

Thanks for the interest.

I've updated the web page with photos, and also attached the same photos here.

The parts bike for sale has been covered outside.

Zeus36,

I found a PDF file in my archives. I've owned a Gen 1 since year 2000, so I searched my computer files.

Thanks,
Brian

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG IMG_1042.JPG IMG_1043.JPG

Back