metal polish

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go BH, I found another pic from messing around at night. It better shows the paint detail and the stitching on the seat.

Thanks! :thumbs up: That paint job is amazing!!

All my friends swear by a polish called "Mr Buffer". I think it is only available from the manufacturers website.

Ok ... Here it is... "PDQ" 2 step cleaner and polish. Made by "Alcoa for Alcoa alum." Our trucks at work have alum. rims that look like "chrome", effortlessly !:th_image003:

going to pick up some oxidizer and purple polish while I am in the big city tomorrow!! Going to see if it will fix some spots on my oem exhaust along with some other places. Have you used the spray shine? It looks interesting too

Try mothers Billit it's the best I've ever seen, I've turned alot of people on to it and they all say it's the very best. It's expensive but well worth it you can't tell aluminum from chrome when your done. But it has to be Billit not regular mothers.

you can't polish chrome. products for chrome are only cleaning the oxidation off the chrome.

I tried the Billit today .It wrks well .I also tied Turtle wax polishing compound .The Compound is 8.00 for 10 oz and the Billit is about 12.00 for 4 oz. The Billit worked a LIttle better but I am not sure if the price is worth the results.I did my front forks and you can hardly tell the differance.

Latest posts

Back