• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2006 Vmax for sale, Rochester, NY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage99

Reaction score
https://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2006-vmax/6627437922.html

2006 Yamaha V-max. Won't find a nicer vmax around. Currently has about 17,800 miles. Minor modifications including Carrozzeria rims, Progressive springs and shocks, modified factory seat, includes back rest and winds screen. Has a solenoid switch for the vboost to allow it to be turned on, off, or factory vboost mode. Currently has Cobra slash cut exhaust (not shown in picture).*

No changes to jetting; carbs are stock. Looking to get $6500 or best offer.

48fe48c67e319c4c7f99f4152d7fed18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What a good-looking bike! Lots of desirable parts too. I was just up there, and had lunch at the Farmer's Market before my friends dropped me off at ROC airport. I also went to the Genessee Brew House for a meal, and a Mosaic IPA.

Ever gone into the metal sculptor studio located just outside the Farmer's Market entry? That's the younger brother of a good friend of mine, since junior high. Here's a pic of him.

Attachments

• Genessee IPA.jpg
    Genessee IPA.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Grieco skeleton.01.jpg
    Grieco skeleton.01.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 37
Thanks, yeah the market is pretty cool. Not too far from me. I haven't been to the brew house yet. Gotta do that soon.

I decided to keep the Vmax! I had two bikes up for sale and my ZRX 1100 Sold, so I decided to keep the Vmax. Had quite a bit of interest, even after I took the add down. I don't see any others like mine out there and I like to be different!

Latest posts

Back