• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2000 Custom Vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezeez

Reaction score
SOLD...It is with great reluctance that I am putting my customized 2000 Yamaha Vmax up for sale. I have to make room in the garage so my loss is your gain. Mileage is at 11K. This bike has absolutely no rust or scratches. It’s the only bike I have that’s carbureted and it isn’t ridden very often. I have owned this bike for several years and have spent time and money turning it into what a number of people have told me is the best looking Vmax they have ever seen. Here's a list of the changes and upgrades I've done:

Wave Rotors front and back
R1 brake calipers, powdercoated and EBC HH pads and Rear EBC brake pads
Polished Billet Rear Brake Stay
Blue Dot front headlight and factory Windshield
Stainless Steel Brake lines front and rear (from previous owner)
Chrome T-Boost switch and Chrome manual fan bypass switch
Custom paint job by Alchemy Color Works of CT
Front and rear clear mini turn signals (rear changed to red led and wired for running lights)
Clear taillight lens with red led's
Sportmax 2" wider handlebars with 1.5” riser
Billet master cylinder covers
Short stem Golf Club mirrors
Polished scoops
H.A.C. Sissy Bar (removable) polished and clear coated
Clear Clutch cover, Clear Water Pump Cover, Clear Stator and Primary Gear cover
Progressive front fork springs and fork dropped 1" in the tubes, UFO Fork Brace
Furber Fix
12.5" Rear Progressive shocks
UFO 4-2 Exhaust with Stage 1 Jet Kit and K&N Filter
Replaced Yellow side reflectors with clear lens yellow leds
Custom seat
Matching Billet grips and footpegs
Polished the Oil Filler cap, Installed Chrome oil filter cover
Side Mounted Oil Gauge
Otec Clear Carburetor Diaphragm covers with Velocity Stack Screens
Barnett Clutch Plate
I will also include a spare set of brand new Shinko Tourmaster tires size 120 front and 170 rear

Last edited:
I suppose someone is going to be motivated at this price. It's like spending $2,000 for a bike with 11,000 miles, and adding the windowed engine covers, the UFO exhaust, a redone seat, SS brake lines, R1 calipers, etc. And, don't forget, a new pair of Shinkos. That likely totals over $2,000 for the parts, and then there's 'installation.'

Last edited:
It is with great reluctance that I am putting my customized 2000 Yamaha Vmax up for sale. I have to make room in the garage so my loss is your gain. Mileage is at 11K. This bike has absolutely no rust or scratches. It’s the only bike I have that’s carbureted and it isn’t ridden very often. I have owned this bike for several years and have spent time and money turning it into what a number of people have told me is the best looking Vmax they have ever seen. Here's a list of the changes and upgrades I've done:

Front and rear clear mini turn signals (rear changed to red led and wired for running lights)
Polished scoops
Furber Fix
Custom seat
Side Mounted Oil Gauge
Barnett Clutch Plate
I will also include a spare set of brand new Shinko Tourmaster tires size 120 front and 170 rear

I really hate to sell this bike but times change and as I own several bikes, some have to go. I have a clear title and the mileage might change a little since I still ride it occasionally. Asking $4700. I have a lot more pictures if interested. [email protected]
It is with great reluctance that I am putting my customized 2000 Yamaha Vmax up for sale. I have to make room in the garage so my loss is your gain. Mileage is at 11K. This bike has absolutely no rust or scratches. It’s the only bike I have that’s carbureted and it isn’t ridden very often. I have owned this bike for several years and have spent time and money turning it into what a number of people have told me is the best looking Vmax they have ever seen. Here's a list of the changes and upgrades I've done:

Polished scoops
Furber Fix
Custom seat
Side Mounted Oil Gauge
Barnett Clutch Plate

I really hate to sell this bike but times change and as I own several bikes, some have to go. I have a clear title and the mileage might change a little since I still ride it occasionally. Asking $4700. I have a lot more pictures if interested. [email protected]
Thats a mean bike, you put alot of love in it, and it shows, I just bought one and kind of wished I'd seen yours first, the price your askin is more than a bargin

Once I sell the one I have now I’ll be getting ahold of you, if you still have it by then. I’m only 3 hours from Lancaster .

Once I sell the one I have now I’ll be getting ahold of you, if you still have it by then. I’m only 3 hours from Lancaster .
If that's yours in the member info, it looks pretty good. Why sell and go for another one? I get a lot of talkers but it's still for sale.

Polished scoops
Furber Fix
Custom seat
Side Mounted Oil Gauge
Barnett Clutch Plate

I really hate to sell this bike but times change and as I own several bikes, some have to go. I have a clear title and the mileage might change a little since I still ride it occasionally. Asking $4000. I have a lot more pictures if interested. [email protected]

Bike is still for sale. I haven't been really pushing to sell it but it should go to someone who will ride it more. Just replaced the clutch line with a steel braided one and bleed the unit. Price drop to $4000.

I think I saw this bike on Lancaster craigslist. Maybe you can reach him there. If I was in the market for a gen 1. This would be a strong consideration with the low miles and all the goodies it come with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back