Hibernation!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Godzilla finished his 34th season today. A quick spin around the block, draining all gas, and parking him in his winter spot in the basement.. Battery tender is all hooked up. It's gonna snow here tomorrow, so it's time. On the other hand, the Roadstar is going to winter out in the garage again this year. If I can get a short ride in every month till March 2019, the record goes up to 3 years riding without missing a month. Not bad for snowy Buffalo NY.

Maybe a carb overhaul this winter, otherwise, no projects on the horizon this year.

Godzilla finished his 34th season today. A quick spin around the block, draining all gas, and parking him in his winter spot in the basement.. Battery tender is all hooked up. It's gonna snow here tomorrow, so it's time. On the other hand, the Roadstar is going to winter out in the garage again this year. If I can get a short ride in every month till March 2019, the record goes up to 3 years riding without missing a month. Not bad for snowy Buffalo NY.

Maybe a carb overhaul this winter, otherwise, no projects on the horizon this year.
That's awesome Bill. Hope he sleeps well. I, myself will be starting my 34th season on the 29th. Too bad I couldn't spend the winter sleeping

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I've got Stabil360 in just in case we get something in the way of more than a few days of snow.
As of today we've got a 72 Deg. Sunday coming. I dodge puddles all winter to get a ride in at least once a week here in Denver. Im still feeling the withdrawal symptoms though. I have an 81 CM400A thats going to be a Christmas gift for a girly friend thats a little tease for the modmonkey for now, I dont see that holding him for the winter though.

Attachments

• 20180523_175014.jpg
    20180523_175014.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back