My old 90 project started

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayber

Reaction score
So the guy who purchased my 90 is about to dive in head first to dragstrip duty.

He put in a starter clutch and headed to the track. Baselined the bike at a somewhat disappointing 6.47 eight mile ET best (Ive ran 6.2s with it).

He is going full stroked kit with a turbo. His goal is to run it in the 5.5/5.6 range.

Its going to be interesting to watch.

Just got a call from him. He is going tonight to run his KZ400 that runs.... get this 6.1xs. I have no clue how but Im gonna go watch it. If the rain holds out :( Should be a good track as ProMods are running tonight.

Just got a call from him. He is going tonight to run his KZ400 that runs.... get this 6.1xs. I have no clue how but Im gonna go watch it. If the rain holds out :( Should be a good track as ProMods are running tonight.

1/8 mile?

I'm assuming the 400 is a turbo bike as well?

What's done to your old VMax?

That night was rained out and since then he has had a family emergency so hasnt been back to the track.

Ive never seen the KZ so Im unsure whats done to it but seen video of it.

How big of a guy is he. Your weight difference will change the ET.

Latest posts

Back