Fun Early Morning Capture of my 92

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long before those twin headlamps in the background swept-by your location?

That's a good one to hang on your wall.

We get aabout 15 trains a day, but not many at that hour of the morning. See link below :flagwaver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OE1aS91yvQ

That's a neat link for the home community train crossing. What kid doesn't like trains?

My brother was a RR engineer for Penn Central, Conrail, and Amtrak. When he retired he was qualified to operate the Acela bullet train, out of Boston, but he liked working in the yard, 'building' trains. I went to work w/him before, it was pretty-neat being in the locomotive.

That's a neat link for the home community train crossing. What kid doesn't like trains?

My brother was a RR engineer for Penn Central, Conrail, and Amtrak. When he retired he was qualified to operate the Acela bullet train, out of Boston, but he liked working in the yard, 'building' trains. I went to work w/him before, it was pretty-neat being in the locomotive.

I believe we are the last remaining town with a train that runs right down the middle of main street. I have met people and photographers from all over the world, that come to capture the training coming through.

I grew up in a town that the train rolled through. Not down main street but through town. It had to slow way down and there were always kids trying to jump on. Very very bad idea. Fortunately I don't recall any bad injuries, but man so much can go wrong in a permanent way.

Back