Any Vmaxers around Portland Oregon?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bushwacker, I'm going to be in the Gladstone/Clackamas area Saturday morning/noon-ish on the bike Saturday. Meet for coffee to check out the bikes?

That might be doable bud. I'll send pm with my cell # Im actually planing a ride to Detroit Lake with some friends for this Saturday if your interested. Goes for anyone else here that wants to go as well. The more the better.

Hey Fella's,

FarmerRog and I would like to get a group of guys together and head to the Woodburn Dragstrip We both would like to see how our bikes perform and thought it would be fun to get as many Vmax guys we could to show up and do this. The date were thinking is August 18 or 19...Friday or Saturday. So if your interested post up here and lets see what happens. Maybe we could get a ride scheduled in to.

Bushwacker.........I looked at the schedule and I was mistaken. There is a "street legal" event on Saturday the 19th in the evening (3-8pm). Friday the 25th there is also a street-legal open day.

I'll run my bike down the strip (I took my old Max a couple times back in '99).

I would love to give that a try. So, either the 19th or 25 are the times anyone can run? Let me know what you guys get locked down. Sounds like fun

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Vmaxers,

I looked into Woodburn.

19th (Saturday) or 25th (Friday) from 3pm to 8pm is street-legal drags open for anyone to take their cars/bikes down the strip.

$30 entry + $10 one time fee to get signed up with a number card.

Rules (what they check):

Snell 2010 or 2015 rated helmet.
Leather Jacket, gloves, footwear over the ankle (120mph trap speed full leathers)
10.99 lanyard

* rules they may or may not check: Gloves must have Kevlar in them. No rubber valve stems.

Maxers,

Went to Woodburn for some shakedown laps. Popped out of 2nd three times in a row, so I gave up and didn't want to hurt it (never happened before at WOT on the street).

We can meet there, but I'm not going to do any more dragstrip passes.

Maxers,

Went to Woodburn for some shakedown laps. Popped out of 2nd three times in a row, so I gave up and didn't want to hurt it (never happened before at WOT on the street).

We can meet there, but I'm not going to do any more dragstrip passes.
That sux to hear man. Was it at a high rpm you typically wouldn't rev it to that it came out?

Oregon Maxers!

Is anyone meeting at Woodburn today? Meet somewhere else?
Sorry guys I meant to give a heads up. I'm out. Nephews birthday and a memorial poker tourny. I'm booked up. Be safe if you guys make it to the strip.

Two of us Maxers are going to be at the corner saloon tonight for bike night. 2509 SW Borland Rd Tualatin, OR 97062 We usually get there about 5pm.

Missed ya, we will probably be there again next Wednesday.

Attachments

• Wankers-01.jpg
    Wankers-01.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Wankers-02.jpg
    Wankers-02.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 18
How's the air quality up north? Eugene sux, I don't even want to go outside.
3dd0f7e4e42946d554ec9ed4958f2ba6.jpg

Gen 2 sighting on Coburg rd in Eugene today. Was it you?
Funny how ever since I got my Vmax I’ll do a double take at bikes that I catch out of the corner of my eye with the hopes its a Vmax. This time it was.

I just picked up my new old 96 VMAX from Forks Washington. That was a 3-hour maiden ride!

Would be cool to hang with other maxers and see what you all did to your rides :)

I just picked up my new old 96 VMAX from Forks Washington. That was a 3-hour maiden ride!

Would be cool to hang with other maxers and see what you all did to your rides :)
I'm down in Roseburg. I've had my MAX for almost a year. the only thing I've done was fork seals. And, of course, ride the wheels off of it :D

Latest posts

Back