Martin drag way leecifer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leecifer

Reaction score
Went to Martin a few weeks back and ran down the track a few times and got my personal best time. I have a lot to learn. I'm running a stock max with delkivic slip-on cans and k and n filter no jetting. My total weight was 800 lb and I have dynoed my bike twice and got 118 hp and 121hp.

Attachments

• 20140907_153958.jpg
    20140907_153958.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 68
That's a good time. Personally, I never run as good without having someone to race against. The competition makes me better.

Not too bad at all though that 60' time needs some practice which will bring down your overall time (i'm guess 11.30's if you can shave the 60' time to in the 1.70's).

I may have gotten better time if the track was in better shape. My 60 ft times are terrible and need work. They have test and tune track time quite often and I rarely go but when I do go I have a blast. Need to go more often. If I could pull off a 11.3 I would be very happy.

ur gonna have to keep that bike in order to improve ur 60 time's you know that right????? just sayin

Hey Lee,
Mid 11's is a very good unless you are a pro or you have many 1/4 mile passes under your belt. As to the 60' time, what is the rear tire PSI? I've had to run mine as low as 12~15lbs. to get any type of a good hook-up. Keep up the good work!

I may have gotten better time if the track was in better shape. My 60 ft times are terrible and need work. They have test and tune track time quite often and I rarely go but when I do go I have a blast. Need to go more often. If I could pull off a 11.3 I would be very happy.

My psi was at about 38. Less air probably would have helped but I have been riding to the track it's about a 35 min. away on the highway so I didn't take the pressure down. Also my rear tire is pretty wore down. Maybe the track wasn't in that bad od shape after all.

Martin has test tune 3 weekends oct like I told you lee I see 11.50 or better hit all three and you will have it.

I think you need some more aftermarket parts on it to go faster.... which I just happen to have... wink wink!!!

Or you could buy a Busa or Burger king and go faster ;)

Todd

I think you should get that 300hp kawasaki and make it street legal then you could have a street able 5 second bike.:biglaugh:

My turbo bike was a blast, but alas, anytime you get near 300 hp mark at the rear wheel its not as much fun as a stock bike like my ZX14. Just too much shit to go wrong.

300 hp Kawi @ 60k.... I ll buy a new 14 put a turbo on it and make 325-350 hp and pocket $40k. LOL

Todd

Latest posts

Back