OKC Riders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a good idea. My work schedule gets a little funky, but I can most likely work something out. Luckily, it's about the same distance either way for me.

Meeting at quick trip in Muskogee at 12 sunday feb 28 going for a ride down 62 east to 82 south then 10 back to Muskogee guess 70 to 80 mile ride COME ON

doesnt look like anyone has posted in this thread for a bit. how has everyone been? any intention of getting out and riding any time soon?

Don't have my bike yet, but I'm in OKC. Right now it's too cold to ride even if I did have the bike. Haha.

I hadn't had my bike out in a couple of weeks, like you said, been a little cool. We will have a few more warm days before winter gets here. I am located just outside of Moore.
Just in case you didn't know where that is; There is over 3000 miles between New York and LA, but between Norman, and OKC there is Moore! LOL!

LOL! Yeah, moore is right there in the middle! ;)

I actually don't have a bike at all yet. Long story, but my dad bought a new max back in '85... He sold it 10 years later, and I've tracked it down and plan on buying it next year once I sell the bike I have. Guy painted it some god awful blue, but I can get rid of that.

So I've been off the forum for awhile... Looks like too long. Lol.
I am planing on going to the Eureka Springs ride in the spring with several other forum members.
Hope to have the bike back up and running plus transmission swapped before then.

I hadn't had my bike out in a couple of weeks, like you said, been a little cool. We will have a few more warm days before winter gets here. I am located just outside of Moore.
Just in case you didn't know where that is; There is over 3000 miles between New York and LA, but between Norman, and OKC there is Moore! LOL!

Where is this "Moore" place that you speak of in relation to Buck Thomas Park? :ummm: :biglaugh:

So I've been off the forum for awhile... Looks like too long. Lol.
I am planing on going to the Eureka Springs ride in the spring with several other forum members.
Hope to have the bike back up and running plus transmission swapped before then.

Cool.....look forward to seeing you there:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back