06 Vmax Delkevic exhaust, K&N Airbox and Filter, Stage 7 jets???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes despite what some people might say, opening VBoost early only hurts power.......your dyno graph is one of the best examples of documented proof that I've seen.

It should be a sticky.......

You are a little bit rich on the main based on the AFR readings....a little smaller jet might get you a couple of HP.

Opening Vboost earlier, makes more grunt at part throttle openings, because it acts like you were opening buterflies faster. That is why so many peopole feels it s better.
But at WOT you loose HP, because of the velocity drop in the intake pipes.
6000 is the best setting, or custom Vboost opening with Ignitech (Open earlier at part throttle and 6K near full throttle)

+1 on the Carbtune, love it and it's not to pricey either.

For the jets, YMMV but when I got mine from Morleys they were less than half price of buying locally, even after shipping there is still a decent savings.

I bought my Carbtune back in 2002 or so and I use it every Spring just to keep my bike running well.
It has saved me hundreds of dollars or more over the years.
If I didn't already have a Carbtune I'd probably look into the Digisync.

Man you guys are a great help. Think I will tag up with Sean and see about jets and shims. Seems to be the most practical finish right now.
Also I will invest in the digisync. Would you recommend the 4 banger? Thanks guys!!!
Chris

Man you guys are a great help. Think I will tag up with Sean and see about jets and shims. Seems to be the most practical finish right now.
Also I will invest in the digisync. Would you recommend the 4 banger? Thanks guys!!!
Chris
I'd go with the 4 channel unless you see yourself using it on a 6 cylinder sometime

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back