2017 south central dates

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
Hello All
Here are the dates for the 2017 gatherings so far
Texas Hill Country rally
Friday march 31st-sunday April 2nd
Again we will just stay in Kerrville at the
best western Sunday house
http://www.bestwesternkerrville.com/
830-896-1313

I have NOT reserved any rooms as of today but will call this week and try to hold 10 or so in the front.
will update

leaving Kerrville that Sunday several of us will continue on the Big bend Texas
about 350 miles from Kerrville. Sunday April 2nd thru Thursday April 6th
staying at
big bend resorts, motor inn Guest rooms
http://www.bigbendresort.com/lodging
877-386-4383

I have no idea how many are coming so will not hold any rooms. If you call mention the V-max group and they will try to keep us together tho.
Bring a passport if you have one, we MAY go into Boquillias again if everyone wants to.

The Rally in the Ozarks at Eureka Springs Arkansas will be
June 2nd-4th again staying at the Eldeweiss
http://www.edelweissinn.com/index.html
479-253-7316

They only have 8 rooms available as of now as another motorcycle group is staying there also but may be some openings later. call and reserve a room and again mention the v-max group
Jim and Shala again will have a ride and lunch for Friday if you want to get there early say by noon for the ride.
Jim has picked a place for lunch along the ride.

Any thoughts on a fall rally?

Michael

Well as my schedule is NOW.....It looks like I will be able to hit a majority of those, and definitely hit Eureka Springs again next year.

I'm also trying to get Steve (SDT354) to come down for Eureka Springs. I'll loan him a bike rally.

Hello All
Here are the dates for the 2017 gatherings so far
Texas Hill Country rally
Friday march 31st-sunday April 2nd
Again we will just stay in Kerrville at the
best western Sunday house
http://www.bestwesternkerrville.com/
830-896-1313

I have NOT reserved any rooms as of today but will call this week and try to hold 10 or so in the front.
will update

leaving Kerrville that Sunday several of us will continue on the Big bend Texas
about 350 miles from Kerrville. Sunday April 2nd thru Thursday April 6th
staying at
big bend resorts, motor inn Guest rooms
http://www.bigbendresort.com/lodging
877-386-4383

I have no idea how many are coming so will not hold any rooms. If you call mention the V-max group and they will try to keep us together tho.
Bring a passport if you have one, we MAY go into Boquillias again if everyone wants to.

The Rally in the Ozarks at Eureka Springs Arkansas will be
June 2nd-4th again staying at the Eldeweiss
http://www.edelweissinn.com/index.html
479-253-7316

They only have 8 rooms available as of now as another motorcycle group is staying there also but may be some openings later. call and reserve a room and again mention the v-max group
Jim and Shala again will have a ride and lunch for Friday if you want to get there early say by noon for the ride.
Jim has picked a place for lunch along the ride

Gathering at Remember When Cabins
September 22-24th
Barry and Edie has agreed to hold another fall rally at their place for this weekend.
You will have to get with them to reserve a spot.
Barry can post up the accommodations situation
Their contact info is 501-520-8211

Hope you guys can make it

Michael

later

Sounds fun. Rode the Sisters about 8 years ago with a Honda Shadow group. Will try to get there - IF I still have the Vmax then, and IF I'm not still planting on the farm that weekend. I'll check back, and keep you posted as time draws nearer. Thx!

Well just made my reservation.

cool.
I may try to go up a day early and hit up Barry's place and then ride up with them.
Gigi will trailer up hers Thursday evening.
that's the early plans but they can always change
Michael

Was looking forward to meeting up with a few of you in a couple weeks. However, just got home from delivering the Vmax to its new owner. Got my $2,850 asking price, plus $50 for delivering it to him in Brownsville (30 miles). Got to ride it one last time, and my wife and I had our supper paid for! If nothing else is going on that weekend, might still come up and meet some of you and maybe tag along on my '98 V4 Honda Magna.

Was looking forward to meeting up with a few of you in a couple weeks. However, just got home from delivering the Vmax to its new owner. Got my $2,850 asking price, plus $50 for delivering it to him in Brownsville (30 miles). Got to ride it one last time, and my wife and I had our supper paid for! If nothing else is going on that weekend, might still come up and meet some of you and maybe tag along on my '98 V4 Honda Magna.

nothing wrong with that. will be several different bikes anyway.
Michael

Eureka Springs is just around the corner. Almost done putting my motor back together. Looks like I might actually make it. Anybody passing through or near Tulsa on their way?

Eureka Springs is just around the corner. Almost done putting my motor back together. Looks like I might actually make it. Anybody passing through or near Tulsa on their way?

Not really near, but going over on I-40, to Fort Smith. and then heading up.

I would do it after work....if it's not to late. Usually the Friday ride starts around 8 to 830 in the morning.

Got the bike back together yesterday and put about 100 miles on it today. Felt pretty good! I could have kept riding if I had more time. Called and got lucky. There was a cancellation so a room was available. 2 queen beds if somebody missed out and needing a room at the inn. I'll be heading that way Thursday evening around 7 and arriving about 9:30.

Got the bike back together yesterday and put about 100 miles on it today. Felt pretty good! I could have kept riding if I had more time. Called and got lucky. There was a cancellation so a room was available. 2 queen beds if somebody missed out and needing a room at the inn. I'll be heading that way Thursday evening around 7 and arriving about 9:30.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Back