VMOA Thunder 2017 -- Roll Call!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
img587bf7d7520d4.jpg
img587bf7d7520d4.jpg

Its roll call time! Please add your name to the list by replying that your coming.
Here is the link to the calendar of events that will be slowly populating as we plan out the event.

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/xcenter/?storyid=70

We need help with the event -
1. Ride leaders for any and all rides
2. Help with BBQ
3. Bike games in lot
4. Banquet help with setup, money collection, raffle

Please let me know if you'd like to get involved with THUNDER 2017 success....

Hope to see you there!!!

Attendees:
1. Vmax2extreme
2. Steve Katz
3. Bill Malloid
4. Bill & Kathy Seward
5. Hellion
6. Marsmax85
7. Hypermax
8. Davesax36
9. Charlie Colbourn
10. Rick Fambry
11. Terri Goff Colbourn
12. Newfie_max
13. Scott Trimpey
14. Ed Dimino
15. Sam Buchkovich III
16. Marcus Hickman
17. John Furbur
18. Dave Burritsch
19. Redbone
20. Paul Rollison
21. Steve Jasse
22. Scott Long
23. Jim Piscatello
24. Bill Kratenberg
25. Tyler
26. Wirenut
27. George Smoot
28. Bart Dellinger
29. D-Max2012
30. Damon & Laura

Last edited:
Will be taking pre-orders for Thunder gear this year.

Once all the designs are ready, we will post up the items as follows:

1. Tshirts
2. VMAX Belts - Black genuine leather embossed logo
3. Commemorative Tumblers - VMAX 1985-2017

I know there's more of you out there going so get your name on the list!

This event always pulls 50 - 100 + vmax riders each year....

DON'T MISS OUT ANOTHER YEAR....

Well, I definitely am going to Thunder, and Kathy definitely is coming with me. Luggage space and weather permitting, we definitely are coming out on the Max. We both want to take Godzilla out, because even though Thunder is a great time, having a VMax out there makes it 10 times better.

We reserved a room at Coal Miners. Glenn, Bill and I enjoyed our stay there. It's only a few minutes from the festivities in Somerset, and closer to Jim & Jimmies and Johnstown. Enough VMaxxers stop there for breakfast, and we can hook up for activities there.

It's going to be great to see you all... Winter flew by, here comes Thunder!

Well, I definitely am going to Thunder, and Kathy definitely is coming with me. Luggage space and weather permitting, we definitely are coming out on the Max. We both want to take Godzilla out, because even though Thunder is a great time, having a VMax out there makes it 10 times better.

We reserved a room at Coal Miners. Glenn, Bill and I enjoyed our stay there. It's only a few minutes from the festivities in Somerset, and closer to Jim & Jimmies and Johnstown. Enough VMaxxers stop there for breakfast, and we can hook up for activities there.

It's going to be great to see you all... Winter flew by, here comes Thunder!

Glad to hear you'll both be around more this year.....Cant wait!!!:punk:

Definitely a change from the situation last year. Things are going well. I think Kathy's at least as fired up about going as I am. Gonna be a good time. Lotsa bikes, lotsa beers and lotsa good friends!

I'm looking at those little tiny saddlebags I've got for Godzilla, and wondering how we're gonna fit everything. Might be a pack light, hit the laundromat type of trip. I called Coal Miners, and got an ok for coming out a day early if we want to. We both would like to ride out Wednesday.

I going to try to make it, but won't know until around April.

I'm not going to make it, I have a late May trip planned to Alaska (flying) to take my sister on a 3 day train trip to Denali from Anchorage for her birthday, a dream trip for her. Then we are renting a motor home to explore the Kenai Peninsula for the rest of the 10 days. I'll be too broke to make it to Thunder this year unfortunately.

Next time I see you, I'll be like Redbone who? :rofl_200:

I'm not going to make it, I have a late May trip planned to Alaska (flying) to take my sister on a 3 day train trip to Denali from Anchorage for her birthday, a dream trip for her. Then we are renting a motor home to explore the Kenai Peninsula for the rest of the 10 days. I'll be too broke to make it to Thunder this year unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back