VMOA Thunder 2017 -- Roll Call!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're heading to Punxy Wednesday afternoon. Gonna hang out there for the evening, then it's a short run to the Coal Miner. Gonna take a bit of a different route, and hit Jim & Jimmies on the way to Coal Miner.. Everyone be careful riding or driving out. Gonna be a great time!

Anybody heading down Thursday from Pt Dover Ontario area, or anywhere Buffalo area to Thunder and back Sunday that wants to meet somewhere to ride along, let me know, Larry Gilbert, 519-718-0952, text or call or email me.

Anybody heading down Thursday from Pt Dover Ontario area, or anywhere Buffalo area to Thunder and back Sunday that wants to meet somewhere to ride along, let me know, Larry Gilbert, 519-718-0952, text or call or email me.

I know there's a few that come down from that way one guy rides a vstrom and stands about 3'11" John I believe anybody else remember who he comes down with I know the other guy rides a vmax

Hope everyone has a Great time at Thunder and Safe Travels to and from the event! may the sun shine and roads stay clear for the Hell Raising , V-Max , Good Friends, Cold Beer and Thunder always makes for a Great Time , Take Care Everyone! Kurt

WHAT TIME IS IT???

ITS THUNDER TIME!!!

Hope to see all my vmax brothers there....

Ride safe till then

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

Have a safe trip up and I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning...

If you're not awake, WE WILL WAKE YOU!!!:rofl_200:

Leaving here (home) t-minus 2.5 hours out the door 8:30 am !! I have been waiting for this Event for a year ... :eusa_dance:

be safe guys, have a lot of fun. take some vids and what not, would love to see what it might be like around all the Vmax fellas out there.
I heard Thunder is a non-alcoholic event too, so live some life out there and make it back home safely!

Non Alcoholic? Not that I remember.. But common sense should prevail, hopefully no incidents this year. See you all at Jim & Jimmies!

Non-Alcoholic? I must have missed that memo!:rofl_200:

be safe guys, have a lot of fun. take some vids and what not, would love to see what it might be like around all the Vmax fellas out there.
I heard Thunder is a non-alcoholic event too, so live some life out there and make it back home safely!

Latest posts

Back